• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Theeee Yankees get swept, Sox lose in 13 to the Baltimore Scals...STILL in first

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thisn is my take on it......whenever we see mods other than fordman in here....it like watching a cop bull over a black guy with a busted tail light.....suddenly forty more show up...and no matter what happens...one of us ends up on the hood in handcuffs

:agree::clap:

Excellent analogy with the black guy and the cop "bulling" him over...

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....someones pissed

Hammer was chatting with Kate all day yesterday and didn't have a single issue with the avatar.

But today a "mini-admin wannabe" has warned you....go hump a cat

tumblr_mhpqykzkQV1r8bxs1o1_500.gif

If Hammer has no problem with it, then so be it, he is the boss. I just find it funny that he has basically said no ladies in lingerie or anything close. Ask b-lake. His avatar was simply 2 women with tight pants on. I didn't see a problem with it, but Hammer said no.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNh-iw7gsuI]Soundgarden - Outshined - YouTube[/ame]

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20 and 13..two blocks...

Wade killed it last night...6 steals...All over the floor...The jumper was falling...I wonder if the Lakers fans will claim HGH for him too..

The series still goes 7...Pops will adjust, then it's Spo's turn...The Tony Parker injury is cause for concern, the disappearance of Ginobli is a huge problem for the Spurs...

wade scored 11 more pts last night than he had in any other post season game i believe (this year)

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a site weve all used for gifs, funny junk

everytime i post a pic from there, it stays up for a bit then gets replaced with that error box

like they pull the image back

You clicked on a Sake link?

Dumbass...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch, they're warming up...Wait until the Mormon gets back...

Jayson Werth can't go 0-4 forever, right? :noidea:

Oh I believe he can....

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a site weve all used for gifs, funny junk

everytime i post a pic from there, it stays up for a bit then gets replaced with that error box

like they pull the image back

No shit....just returning the favor.

b_lake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Hammer has no problem with it, then so be it, he is the boss. I just find it funny that he has basically said no ladies in lingerie or anything close. Ask b-lake. His avatar was simply 2 women with tight pants on. I didn't see a problem with it, but Hammer said no.

That's because Hammer thinks that Micheal Beasely is "The new Face of the NBA"...:L

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out what my first post was in this thread. I came here to talk smack because the O's beat Boston last night. That is when everyone got in a tizzy just because I posted and my name has Administrator under it.

3rd post? "mess with me and I'll teach you a lesson mr. man!!!!"

:noidea:

4th post?

:laugh3:

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

thats because you guys only enforce the rules when you feel like it....or get butt hurt..this isnt complaining either..its a fact.....none of you like us and thats fine.....stop pretending that you guys do though...just say we dont like you fucks and we want you gone....we will gather our things and go

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out what my first post was in this thread. I came here to talk smack because the O's beat Boston last night. That is when everyone got in a tizzy just because I posted and my name has Administrator under it.

hey fuckface

no one got in a tizzy

youre being a dick just to be a dick

seriously, stop flexing

the real admins here are ok, you...this is my first time interacting with you, and you seem like a real piece of shit

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it funny that he has basically said no ladies in lingerie or anything close.

"shorts and a tank top" = "lingerie"

awesome to know...I'll be sure to spread the word.

Zig? That pic you posted of the spoked B? Please edit your post and remove...there is a young female wearing shorts and tank top in it.

Shame!!!!

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd post? "mess with me and I'll teach you a lesson mr. man!!!!"

:noidea:

4th post?

:laugh3:

his 'power' is most likely limited to the Nascar forum anyway.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah....you got you panties in a wad and decided to flex your e-muscles.

As I told you before, go hump a cat.

Fordman and Hammer are decent guys and admins here.

The rest of you can go jerk each other off.