• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Theeee Yankees get swept, Sox lose in 13 to the Baltimore Scals...STILL in first

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You edited. To add some lies....

Village Plumber

Online!

Re: Baseball and stuff

CowboyB just gave SportsHoopla that goodbye as well

Hammer took it well, as expected...

Quote:Originally Posted by CowboyB
Peace out peeps I am hanging up my posting career. Let it be known that I was very disappointed to read that Hammer allowed Uno's stuff to be up there in the first place. Not safe in these waters. You can go ahead and make my account inactive as well.

Yeah, I "allowed it." Whatever, dude. No, not interested in your account status. Bye!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you must have taken the other ones down ... but your guys are still doing it so weasel out of that one ya little shit

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell blade and the other's that I am pleased that they loved me so much that they are thinking about me and talking about me .. I am truly flattered

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Village Plumber

Online!

Re: Baseball and stuff

CowboyB just gave SportsHoopla that goodbye as well

Hammer took it well, as expected...

Quote:Originally Posted by CowboyB
Peace out peeps I am hanging up my posting career. Let it be known that I was very disappointed to read that Hammer allowed Uno's stuff to be up there in the first place. Not safe in these waters. You can go ahead and make my account inactive as well.

Yeah, I "allowed it." Whatever, dude. No, not interested in your account status. Bye!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you must have taken the other ones down ... but your guys are still doing it so weasel out of that one ya little shit
Oh I never said others weren't doing it, just that I wasn't.

but like i said, not looking for any wars, forget I mentioned it. snoop away :suds:

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell blade and the other's that I am pleased that they loved me so much that they are thinking about me and talking about me .. I am truly flattered

You could sign up and tell him yourself... :whistle:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is the big deal if we post on another site?

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh how did I know you were going to say that you personally didnt do it .. I already knew that ..

and you took some stuff over there that your very good friend cowboy said and rock too

I figured I was the 'you' in this post since you addressed it to Me. Clearly looks like YOU accused ME of something I didn't do.

but no biggy. Most of that post was hard to decipher but hey it's Friday amiright? :suds:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ....

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured I was the 'you' in this post since you addressed it to Me. Clearly looks like YOU accused ME of something I didn't do.

but no biggy. Most of that post was hard to decipher but hey it's Friday amiright? :suds:

All I got of that is Zig didn't get his sammich

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up fag bag?

You hanging around for the games tonight?

Oh man. I sign in here and my coworker saw Kate's tushy in your avatar. She ran into the bathroom crying and hasn't come out since.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man. I sign in here and my coworker saw Kate's tushy in your avatar. She ran into the bathroom crying and hasn't come out since.

They don't have any problem with it here.

We were all trolled pretty masterfully by someone this morning pretending to be an administrator.

I have to post from my phone at work so I really wasn't paying attention and couldn't see his profile very well, but yeah, he ruffled some feathers in here.

It really was pretty excellent.