• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The worst part of being a Sharks fan

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"well we expected this to go 6 or 7"

-Joe Thornton following the game 6 loss

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. did he really say that?

Follow-up question should have been "what time do you expect your tee time to be on Friday morning?"

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like Marleaus responce to JRs callout... What he say? Something like "I think Ive played some good hockey despite having zero points"

Do any of these guys ever get mad? Besides the one time in the anaheim series Thornton thew down with Getzlaf at puck drop...

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like Marleaus responce to JRs callout... What he say? Something like "I think Ive played some good hockey despite having zero points"

Do any of these guys ever get mad? Besides the one time in the anaheim series Thornton thew down with Getzlaf at puck drop...

Are you fucking kidding me?!?! that shit was about as fake as wwf title match. Thornton was simply going through the motions of starting a fight, because he didnt know what else to do and he saw a don cherry rock'em sock'em hockey video

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Are you fucking kidding me?!?! that shit was about as fake as wwf title match. Thornton was simply going through the motions of starting a fight, because he didnt know what else to do and he saw a don cherry rock'em sock'em hockey video

haha hey at least he attempted... he may not have known WTF he was doing, but he made an effort to try & spark something...

Marleau should skate out of the shark mouth twirling an octopus then slap shot it against the board to try & fire up the team from the get go...

Is that allowed during warmups?? haha

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marleau should skate out of the shark mouth twirling an octopus then slap shot it against the board to try & fire up the team from the get go...

Is that allowed during warmups?? haha

The way he's been playing he'd probably slip on the damn thing, tweak his groin, and wipe out niemi from the game...

It would give me a coronary - but I'd eat one of those KFC death sentences to see that...