• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The World of Disney

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually asked him once why he avoided the other threads since he did seem to really know and love the game. His answer was the reason this board actually came into being - he just didn't want to get into it with all the ttrash that was currently ojn the board. I wouldn't mind reading his daily recaps here. I enjoyed almost everything he posted. He was probably the only one that was able to block almost all of the crap going on the ESPN boards during that time. I have also wondered if he was Keith Hendricks at times. I knew that he was SYM

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have no prob with someone making an overture to him to come here. I personally would not read his stuff (too long winded), but I do not have to read everyone, and he certainly was not a thread-thief, so I see no harm.

uclabruin094

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I checked back there the other day to see what was going on. It was awful. I'm really glad I left. More Phillies fans than ever, and one even blamed Giants fans on a fan getting hit by a car while in SF.

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was a lurker over on the Disney boards with the Giants. I really enjoy most of the posters over there and it's nice to see them over here.
There were times that I felt like I was watching a pinata at a party with the way the Nonsense was getting hammered but that's to be expected.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a lurker over on the Disney boards with the Giants. I really enjoy most of the posters over there and it's nice to see them over here.
There were times that I felt like I was watching a pinata at a party with the way the Nonsense was getting hammered but that's to be expected.

Welcome aboard Coffee, good to see you here. Feel free to post, but if you like lurking better you're more than welcome to do as you please.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey coffee- welcome!

Like filo says, feel free to jump in with comments but if youre not much the talkin type, they have a bunch of smilies (a picture = a thousand words) ----->

The one used most often lately has been :L
Buckle yourself in, this is looking to be a bumpy stretch run :)

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey coffee- welcome!

Like filo says, feel free to jump in with comments but if youre not much the talkin type, they have a bunch of smilies (a picture = a thousand words) ----->

The one used most often lately has been :L
Buckle yourself in, this is looking to be a bumpy stretch run :)

:arg: