• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Whole Season Could Change If

RubinRock

Has a Well-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under normal circumstances I think Clemson beats ND by 17 unless numerous bounces went NDs way. Without Lawrence it is a toss up. BC got the bounces and that is why they stayed close. But BC cannot match ND on offense or defense. The two players out for targeting will hurt Clemson more than ND. The safety for ND (maybe he was a cornerback) shares the position with two others. The DL (Thomas) for Clemson is an NFL caliber player and will be missed for a half. His replacement is probably good but young and ND will test that side of the line early.
Thomas isn’t the starter this year coming back from covid/strep just before the season. He’s a depth piece and they’ve been trying to get him a few more snaps a game lately. The big roster issues for Clemson is Tyler Davis, Mike Jones, and Jamie Skalski all possibly being out.

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas isn’t the starter this year coming back from covid/strep just before the season. He’s a depth piece and they’ve been trying to get him a few more snaps a game lately. The big roster issues for Clemson is Tyler Davis, Mike Jones, and Jamie Skalski all possibly being out.
I heard he would play on Sunday, if not then I should take the announcer's comments with more than a grain of salt.

RubinRock

Has a Well-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard he would play on Sunday, if not then I should take the announcer's comments with more than a grain of salt.
He’ll play. He’s just not a starter. He wasn’t expected to play at all this season because he wasn’t in football shape due to being hit hard with a couple illnesses right before the season. But with the free year, they’re giving him a few snaps a game and trying to bring him along. He’s a depth piece. Not a main guy. For now. Losing him for a half hurts, but it’s not the biggest hit to this defense.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Tennessee wins out, some hopefuls will not make the post-season party...