• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Weakest Link is????

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coburn, he singlehandedly lost the game vs the red wings, he is constantly out of position and gets caught with his pants down more times then not leading to the tying and/or game winning goals. It's time to cut ties with this stiff, he has collected a check for being mediocre long enough when he plays like a minor leaguer. I honestly think the D would be much better by just cutting his weak ass without even a replacement, thats how bad he is.

Grossman isn't to far behind him but at least he can adequately block shots.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weakest link are the fans who think this team is completely hopeless.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Matt Read has a good case. 0 goals, 0 assists, 0 points, -4 rating.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coburn, he singlehandedly lost the game vs the red wings, he is constantly out of position and gets caught with his pants down more times then not leading to the tying and/or game winning goals. It's time to cut ties with this stiff, he has collected a check for being mediocre long enough when he plays like a minor leaguer. I honestly think the D would be much better by just cutting his weak ass without even a replacement, thats how bad he is.

Grossman isn't to far behind him but at least he can adequately block shots.

we said this for a whole season about matt carle and when he left, the D got worse.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a combination of a lot of things. Statistically, Steve Mason is going to win a lot of games for us once we start scoring three or more goals for him. He's really only giving up two goals a game (minus the Kesler empty netter) and his .926 save percentage is unreal considering how dysfunctional this team was several games ago. I'm seeing a lot of improvements in 5 on 5 play since however.

Obviously the power play and penalty kill are terrible as well. At least they're finally working on the power play in practice for God's sake. We also only took one minor penalty against Vancouver.

Last edited by a moderator:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit. Start a winning streak and all will be forgotten. One thing I'll say is why are we playing a 4th Lind full of goons? Put in some young guys in and run 4 solid lines? Rosehill or Newberry have no reason to be playing. I don't mind Rinaldo as long as he stays out of the box.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit. Start a winning streak and all will be forgotten. One thing I'll say is why are we playing a 4th Lind full of goons? Put in some young guys in and run 4 solid lines? Rosehill or Newberry have no reason to be playing. I don't mind Rinaldo as long as he stays out of the box.

I would certainly drop Rosehill asap and Newbury too once Lecavalier returns. McGinn, Raffl and Gus are getting the job done.

Last edited by a moderator:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When does Vinny come back?

haven't seen anything this morning, but he'll probably miss this game and be back for the next one (Rags on the 24th)

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we said this for a whole season about matt carle and when he left, the D got worse.

People were delusional when they said that about Matt Carle, he was scoring some points - Braydon Coburn and Nicklas Grossmann will never score anywhere close to the amount of points Matt Carle scores, so in this case it is more warranted - if you're not going to score points as a d-man, you sure as heck better play good defense or you are pretty much useless

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After tonights performance I am sticking with Coburn as the weakest link, just when you think he is turning the corner he stikes again by not playing D and helping the other team score, he really needs to go and soon!