• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the washington...

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
indians?

i duno what the fuss is about, redskins should be fine.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol honestly the name is pretty ridiculous. I don't have any problem with the Cleveland Indians or Atlanta Braves, I think those names are completely fine. Redskins though, I can see how some people might be offended.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean now that the almighty Messiah Obama got involved maybe it will change... I mean seriously who really cares all this political correct horseshit in the world today makes me want to vomit. How bout Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner and all the poltical retards worry about important things like the government, shutdown, the shitty economy, companies cutting workers to part time for the coming abortion that is the affordable care act, and the myriad of other issues and keep their noses out of sports. Republican or Democrat they are just different flavors of the same jackass and everything they touch turns to shit.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a freakin' team name with no ill intent and people should stop getting offended at everyone and everything these days.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean now that the almighty Messiah Obama got involved maybe it will change... I mean seriously who really cares all this political correct horseshit in the world today makes me want to vomit. How bout Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner and all the poltical retards worry about important things like the government, shutdown, the shitty economy, companies cutting workers to part time for the coming abortion that is the affordable care act, and the myriad of other issues and keep their noses out of sports. Republican or Democrat they are just different flavors of the same jackass and everything they touch turns to shit.

This isn't anything new though, this team name has been debated for quite a few years now. I don't think it will change but I can see where some people might be offended. I mean if there was a team called the Mississippi Blackies or California Chinamen, then people would be offended. I put these two examples of names because they are two names to describe a group of people that were always offensive yet popularly used, just like the term redskin.

As for the government, that is a whole nother topic. I'd like to see the Republicans and Democrats work together to kick the Tea Party to the curb and then start to actually attempt to work together and compromise in order to make this country better.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they could go with the washington crackers and put snyders face on the helmet

disclaimer: i'm whiter than casper's ass, so i can say cracker

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't anything new though, this team name has been debated for quite a few years now. I don't think it will change but I can see where some people might be offended. I mean if there was a team called the Mississippi Blackies or California Chinamen, then people would be offended. I put these two examples of names because they are two names to describe a group of people that were always offensive yet popularly used, just like the term redskin.

As for the government, that is a whole nother topic. I'd like to see the Republicans and Democrats work together to kick the Tea Party to the curb and then start to actually attempt to work together and compromise in order to make this country better.

not sure why obama is talking about an nfl team when the government runs out of money in under 2 weeks.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure why obama is talking about an nfl team when the government runs out of money in under 2 weeks.

I believe it said that he was asked the question during an interview. I don't have any problem with him answering questions about sports if asked them, I'm not nitpicky about that type of thing. The President can't get the government back up and running, its going to take a combined effort between all democrats and republicans. The debt ceiling thing is a whole different can of words, this recent shut down was an attempt to stop Obamacare from starting its process. I think I would put more blame on congress for shutting down the government over a law that has already past, one that they can't stop, when there are bigger negotiations to come.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obama should stick to figuring out how to fix the mess he has turned the USA into

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obama should stick to figuring out how to fix the mess he has turned the USA into

Again, how? People who hate Obama have to understand that a President cannot do this on his own, any president regardless of the party need the help of congress to do anything and when congress has done everything in their power to go against a president then there is nothing they can do. It is time to hold everyone accountable for this thing instead of pointing fingers at our favorite targets.

Also, the USA has been a mess of a long time. Long before Obama was President, this country needs a change in our mentality as a whole before anything will get better.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You probably don't understand the fuss because your skin isn't red.

It is hard to walk a mile in someone else's shoes and feel empathy, when you truly have no clue of their experiences or struggles. That is why it never surprises me when white people don't understand when other races are offended by something.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

Sour grapes? More and more sour grapes.

BoehnerJohnCrying1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it said that he was asked the question during an interview. I don't have any problem with him answering questions about sports if asked them, I'm not nitpicky about that type of thing. The President can't get the government back up and running, its going to take a combined effort between all democrats and republicans. The debt ceiling thing is a whole different can of words, this recent shut down was an attempt to stop Obamacare from starting its process. I think I would put more blame on congress for shutting down the government over a law that has already past, one that they can't stop, when there are bigger negotiations to come.

why is he doing interviews? he should be locked in a room until a deal gets done. just like jury duty!

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is he doing interviews? he should be locked in a room until a deal gets done. just like jury duty!

Presidents do interviews all the time. But again it takes two to tango, if the other side isn't willing to be reasonable then there is nothing that he can do. Both sides are going to have to come together to work this thing out. This country is so divided by these two parties and have been for too many years; the emergence of the Tea Party seems to have widened that gap.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
If you honestly think Obama and Reid didnt want a shutdown....

Why did Obama refuse to negotiate for months?
Reid wouldnt bring anything to floor to vote unless it had all there demands met.
House passed several bills to fund government including the last one that only delayed the individual mandate for a year and then made congress be part of Obamacare. Meanwhile while the house did that over the weekend before the shutdown, Obama was golfing and Reid didn't open the senate till Monday at 2pm. Now people are coming out about being told to make this as hard on the American people as possible under this addministrations orders. They are closing things down that they don't even own. I suggest stop thinking about the R or D because they are one and the same.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mess will continue to happen in this country until the people of this country wake up... Its easy for these special interest groups, and those executing personal agendas, to be successful as long as we continue to allow them to divide and conquer. Republican? Democrat? How about we are all AMERICANS and on the side of righteousness? This is how it should always be and not only when there is a terrorist attack.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I think Snyder's real problem is all the people who are boycotting the NFL & Redskin games because of their insensitive name.

...Right? Y'know? All those people boycotting?

bzb7.jpg