• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Warriors’ Embarassing Loss To The Suns

$port$CriticDaBaus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you may have heard, the Golden State Warriors have recently and surprisingly lost to the Phoenix Suns. Yes, Stephen Curry is one of the best current basketball players in the league and NBA Western Conference. Even a team like the Suns have won against the likes of the WARRIORS?!!? What the fricking frick? The best players for Golden State including Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, and Kevin Durant, lost to a terrible team in the NBA because somehow they had the upper hand!? I cannot believe Kevin Durant injured his ankle playing against one of the definitions of fecal matter in the NBA. Pinch me I have to be dreaming! (Pinches self) OW!!!

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can’t wait till he’s traded to an average team where he will be exposed as the below average player he is.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,518.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can’t wait till he’s traded to an average team where he will be exposed as the below average player he is.

:pound: at below average. He's no stud on an average team, but he's definitely not below average at all.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP is a weird bot

Shrinkucci

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you may have heard, the Golden State Warriors have recently and surprisingly lost to the Phoenix Suns. Yes, Stephen Curry is one of the best current basketball players in the league and NBA Western Conference. Even a team like the Suns have won against the likes of the WARRIORS?!!? What the fricking frick? The best players for Golden State including Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, and Kevin Durant, lost to a terrible team in the NBA because somehow they had the upper hand!? I cannot believe Kevin Durant injured his ankle playing against one of the definitions of fecal matter in the NBA. Pinch me I have to be dreaming! (Pinches self) OW!!!

Did you watch the game? The Suns are a young team and getting better by the minute. They played great D and shared the ball well in that win. They also have a real go-to guy in crunch time. They are not a "terrible team" and the term "fecal matter" doesn't fit them at all. They are well coached and are on the upswing. They can beat any team on a given night if they play as well as they did against the Warriors that night. What you are not recognizing is that ANY team in the NBA is capable of beating any elite team who is having an off night, which was the case. If you want to bash a team for losing at least make a logical, viable case.