• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes. That girl needs some implants. I'm not a big implant guy, but when a chic is that hopelessly flat, she really might as well get an upgrade.
Nah. I 100% prefer real, even if real is almost non-existent.

Perfect is probably a small B, IMHO.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can work with small, but when it looks like her head might be imposed on the body of a teenage boy, I'm out.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can work with small, but when it looks like her head might be imposed on the body of a teenage boy, I'm out.
What teenaged boys have those boobs? They may be small, but they are still there. And to go with that stomach...

Ouch.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what you guys are complaining about. That's a solid wood. The clip itself was a little weird, but I guess when the show is called "Masters of Sex" you expect it to be 90% weird sex scenes.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as I'm here I did get caught up to season 5. Overall this is a really solid show, better than 90+% of the crap I usually watch.

The Governor was really pissing me off during the third and fourth seasons. Luckiest motherfucker on the planet, he probably should have died upwards of 10 times. Not that that couldn't be said to a lesser extent about some other characters but man some some of the shit this guy got away with was ridiculous and a lot of it was just not that entertaining. There were only four episodes out of the first five seasons I considered bad and three of them were the little side story with the Governor in season four.

I'm just glad that in this last season they started showing the rapists and cannibals getting brutally murdered for once. Refreshing change from a lot of shows where the good guys get tortured and raped and then the bad guys get quick painless bullets to the head. I know the point of some of the brutality is to show how merciless Rick is getting, but I laughed my ass off when he wailed on that one douchebag's face with a machete for like 20 straight seconds. Also, good on Rick for realizing that people in this universe have ridiculous jaw strength when he bit that guy's throat out. If corpses that have been dead for over a year can rip people's stomachs apart with ease, a healthy human's bite should be unstoppable.

Bonus points as well for Carl not being anywhere near as big of a piece of shit as some of the kids in many other shows.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as I'm here I did get caught up to season 5. Overall this is a really solid show, better than 90+% of the crap I usually watch.

The Governor was really pissing me off during the third and fourth seasons. Luckiest motherfucker on the planet, he probably should have died upwards of 10 times. Not that that couldn't be said to a lesser extent about some other characters but man some some of the shit this guy got away with was ridiculous and a lot of it was just not that entertaining. There were only four episodes out of the first five seasons I considered bad and three of them were the little side story with the Governor in season four.

I'm just glad that in this last season they started showing the rapists and cannibals getting brutally murdered for once. Refreshing change from a lot of shows where the good guys get tortured and raped and then the bad guys get quick painless bullets to the head. I know the point of some of the brutality is to show how merciless Rick is getting, but I laughed my ass off when he wailed on that one douchebag's face with a machete for like 20 straight seconds. Also, good on Rick for realizing that people in this universe have ridiculous jaw strength when he bit that guy's throat out. If corpses that have been dead for over a year can rip people's stomachs apart with ease, a healthy human's bite should be unstoppable.

Bonus points as well for Carl not being anywhere near as big of a piece of shit as some of the kids in many other shows.

If you are bored and want some entertaining reading material, check out the comics. I enjoy them as much as the show at times.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are bored and want some entertaining reading material, check out the comics. I enjoy them as much as the show at times.

I've heard they're good so I may have to.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What teenaged boys have those boobs? They may be small, but they are still there. And to go with that stomach...

Ouch.

Barely. It was almost uncomfortable to look at. If I didn't know she was around 30, I would think it was kiddie **** or something. Just turrable, man.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barely. It was almost uncomfortable to look at. If I didn't know she was around 30, I would think it was kiddie **** or something. Just turrable, man.

I give props to her for staying natural. She certainly has the money to enhance, and to even bare them is ballsy, especially not being well-endowed. To put it in perspective, would you whip out your baby cock for the world to see? :dhd:

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give props to her for staying natural. She certainly has the money to enhance, and to even bare them is ballsy, especially not being well-endowed. To put it in perspective, would you whip out your baby cock for the world to see? :dhd:

How would you know I have a "baby cock," unless you've been stalking me, hiding behind corners, waiting to catch a glimpse of it when I take a leak, dreaming about what it would be like to have it in your mouth, and how good it must taste?

tumblr_inline_na4dthMrW41r505og.gif

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would you know I have a "baby cock," unless you've been stalking me, hiding behind corners, waiting to catch a glimpse of it when I take a leak, dreaming about what it would be like to have it in your mouth, and how it must taste?

1st bold) Your Mom told me.

2nd bold) Sweat and shame?:noidea:

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the rumors that Norman Reedus and Emily Kinney were dating: This is pretty funny now, article just posted yesterday
'The Walking Dead's Norman Reedus would like you to send him your breast implants, please

I'm a big fan of this show too... can't wait for season 6.
Favorite episodes? Story lines?
Glenn's first supply run with Maggie is always up there. "We still have 11 condoms left"
Daryl and Beth's story line right before she was abducted.
Rick's vampire impression throat ripping bite was badass.
The Well Walker ripped in half and season one Rick & Glenn's guts coats- were the grossest.
The way the Terminus people were so nonchalant about slicing throats over the tubs.
And "the Grove" the freaky little girl was nuts!

Great show, makes you think.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently there a shit-ton of S6 spoilers floating around. Among them are some character deaths. I am personally avoiding these like the plague, so I am very protective about where I get my TWD info right now. As of now, I have not heard who is supposed to die or when.

I have come across some casting news that is kinda cool, though. Some potential minor spoilers included, though...

Xander Berkley has been cast in a "major role". I assume he is Gregory. If so, GREAT casting. While he doesn't look a lot like Gregory, I think he will pull off the job almost perfectly.

There are pics of someone dressed as Paul, but I have not heard the name of the actor yet. Next to him in these pics are Daryl, Glenn(!!), Abraham(!!) and Maggie.

I assume we will meet both Paul and Gregory in the second half of the season, maybe about ep 13 or 14. Pure speculation on my part, though.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently there a shit-ton of S6 spoilers floating around. Among them are some character deaths. I am personally avoiding these like the plague, so I am very protective about where I get my TWD info right now. As of now, I have not heard who is supposed to die or when.

I have come across some casting news that is kinda cool, though. Some potential minor spoilers included, though...

Xander Berkley has been cast in a "major role". I assume he is Gregory. If so, GREAT casting. While he doesn't look a lot like Gregory, I think he will pull off the job almost perfectly.

There are pics of someone dressed as Paul, but I have not heard the name of the actor yet. Next to him in these pics are Daryl, Glenn(!!), Abraham(!!) and Maggie.

I assume we will meet both Paul and Gregory in the second half of the season, maybe about ep 13 or 14. Pure speculation on my part, though.

I've read one of the pretty big death spoilers. It was on stuff that I was already expecting so not a huge deal. If there is more than that...hopefully I don't find access to it. Curiosity always kills me.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure many of you Walking Dead fans watched Fear the Walking Dead season 1.

Was it just me, or was that show disappointing so far? Maybe it gets better.. but season 1 felt like a task to watch. And I really didn't like half the characters.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3