• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I think I spotted this week's Wolves easter egg! :D

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, is it just me or does Kevin Smith look really wired?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initial thoughts...

1) Carol. Enough said.

2) Are they TRYING to make Rick exactly like Shane, or is it basically coincidence?

3) I like the connection between Aaron and Daryl. It actually makes sense. Aaron and Eric are outsiders and they see the same with Daryl.

4) Definitely a Sasha-heavy episode. That typically does not bode well for fringe characters...

5)
Spencer??? Well, I guess Aiden isn't Spencer after all.

6)
Tobin shows up. Will they introduce Holly? She is on construction duty with Tobin and Abraham when the herd takes down the wall...

7) Regarding next weeks episode
we will see more of Gabriel. I suspect Carol will find the videos of everyone's interviews, and she will see Gabriel's tape and what he says. I would LOVE to see the group react to that. In the comics, they didn't do anything with it. The show should be able to do a lot with it.

(Note-if you reply to the spoilers, either use spoiler tags, or be vague in your response. Thanks)

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Rick is getting dark and Rick and Carol are both cleaning their appearance up while still in survival mode. That hand on the second gun looking at the husband was intense. Thats their drunk doctor though, how can he kill the surgeon?

Will the fruit make a move on Daryl during a recruiting mission?

Definitely made up from last weeks get clean episode and showed it was a plan all along to make sure they fooled the residents to looking the part. That scene with Rick at the wall, seems that the place is sitting ducks for walkers to do the dirty work, then close the wall again and move the bodies out thru the gate..

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That whole scene was weird. Wouldn't have been easier to just say she was swiping some chocolate to make him cookies?
The kid was going to tell his mom even Carol said something about cookiess. They would be looking into why she was there. She did what she had to do.My kind of woman!:nod:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any other Walking Dead fans here? I've been watching it since the beginning. I don't read the comic book but the show always has some interesting twists.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daryl is the one they keep teasing but I ain't seeing it.

Probably Sasha or Noah if any of the main go this season.
My non-spoiler picks are Sasha, Noah or Carol. My spoiler picks (which have an equal chance of being wrong) are ...

Abraham or Glenn. I don't think we will get to the Glenn event until the end of next season, and I think they will change Abraham's ending. It is just too early for him. Besides, Kirkman always said he killed Abraham on a whim anyway and he was never a huge fan of the way it went down.

Further, Sasha is taking the spot of Andrea, so I don't see her dying anytime soon. Carol is always game since she has been dead for quite some time at this point in the comics.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My non-spoiler picks are Sasha, Noah or Carol. My spoiler picks (which have an equal chance of being wrong) are ...

Abraham or Glenn. I don't think we will get to the Glenn event until the end of next season, and I think they will change Abraham's ending. It is just too early for him. Besides, Kirkman always said he killed Abraham on a whim anyway and he was never a huge fan of the way it went down.

Further, Sasha is taking the spot of Andrea, so I don't see her dying anytime soon. Carol is always game since she has been dead for quite some time at this point in the comics.

On the spoiler picks yeah I think it's too early for them and the based off what ive heard they will try and keep the one Kirkman regretted around longer.

I just don't see Carol dying yet. She would cause close to the same uproar as Daryl. Viewers are at a high, the companion series is just about to start....would be a bad time to disgruntle people. But then again, what the fuck do I know lol

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the spoiler picks yeah I think it's too early for them and the based off what ive heard they will try and keep the one Kirkman regretted around longer.

I just don't see Carol dying yet. She would cause close to the same uproar as Daryl. Viewers are at a high, the companion series is just about to start....would be a bad time to disgruntle people. But then again, what the fuck do I know lol
I agree about Carol. But I am not sure the "masses" agree about her. She has been my official fave since the beginning of S4, but I have LOVED the changes to her character since about mid S2. I fear for her safety only because there are always so many rumors about her demise.

While I would not walk away from the show if she were to bite it, I would certainly be very disappointed.

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daryl is falling for whatever their plan is... hook, line and sinker..

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The song at the end was stupid.
I liked it. It was a happy, cheery ditty. Something we have never heard on the show before and it was intended to be shocking. Then it led to Rick spooning with the walker.

Classic!

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked it. It was a happy, cheery ditty. Something we have never heard on the show before and it was intended to be shocking. Then it led to Rick spooning with the walker.

Classic!
I thought it was WEIRD

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rick the rapist...sheesus, talk about aggressive. In front of God and everybody and with the hubby nearby.

Inappropriate much. You know that will be their undoing somehow. Even in the zombie apocalypse, dick be getting dudes in trouble.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The song at the end was stupid.

Classic!
I thought it was WEIRD
I love the idea of the spoiler button, and it works perfectly on this thread. Cal - if you thought that up, nice job.

My pick of next to go is the Rev. Sasha maybe, but too obvious, I think.

The song and the scene at the end was stupid, weird, shocking and classic.

It was also friggin' brilliant. :thumb: