• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be surprised if Jesse's husband survives the season but will it be Rick that causes his death? Rick reaching for his gun in his holster looking at Jesse's husband really reminded me of Shane pointing a gun at Rick way back. Would Rick really kill an innocent man (as far as we know) and the only doctor we've met so far in Alexandria to get the girl? I think at this point he'd be willing to do so tactfully at the right moment as Shane tried to do, but will that change? What if Carl really likes the guy?

Deanna says to Rick something along the lines of "I know you think we should all be armed inside the walls..." So apparently Rick made that proposal to her at some point but is that what he really wants? I think he was bluffing knowing that she wouldn't go for it, as part of his plan to not look suspicious. I think he only wants himself, Carol, and Daryl to have guns, and maybe some more of his own people. Certainly not any of the others.

Anyone else notice they were playing Christmas music (Away in a Manger) when Rick kissed Jesse after she passed Judith to him? What's the significance of that? Are we to believe it is near Christmas? Not sure what the weather is like around DC in December but I would think that Daryl, Jesse and some others would be under-dressed. The party otherwise didn't have a Christmas feel to it and was never mentioned as such so why the Christmas music? They seem pretty resourceful so I don't think it's a reflection of their limited selection.

Did getting stamped with the "A" remind Rick of Terminus?

Carol used a much different approach when she asked Olivia to keep it a secret that she uses apple sauce instead of eggs in her cookies. Was she just bluffing that kid to keep him quiet? Shooting Lizzy who was psycho and murdered her sister was one thing, but would she have it in her to kill an innocent kid who was in the wrong place at the wrong time? If she truly believed it was for the greater good I think she would do it but wouldn't be happy about it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carol used a much different approach when she asked Olivia to keep it a secret that she uses apple sauce instead of eggs in her cookies. Was she just bluffing that kid to keep him quiet? Shooting Lizzy who was psycho and murdered her sister was one thing, but would she have it in her to kill an innocent kid who was in the wrong place at the wrong time? If she truly believed it was for the greater good I think she would do it but wouldn't be happy about it.
I think she was just making sure the kid didn't say anything, and if he did, she made the whole story SOOO unbelievable that no adult would ever believe him. After all, Carol is the den mother who doesn't even know how to hold a gun.

Right?

Right?

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is interesting in that we have been following this group for years now and they have always had the moral upperhand in the encounters with other groups with the possible exception of way back when in Atlanta when they bartered for guns with the group that was protecting the old folks.

This time it appears to me that Rick and company could play the bad guys.
Could this group end up taking down relatively innocent people who took them in?
What kind of splinter would that cause in the group? Meaning, if they decided to take over, who within their own group would oppose them? Would Sgt. Abraham and his military folks side with Rick? Would Father Gabriel stand for it (like he could stop them!)?

They have been a strong knit group for some time but they have always stood for the side of "right" for the most part. Even the likes of Glenn, Maggie, Michone, and Daryl could be very much against revolt without a good, solid reason.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just say that Jessie is easily the hottest chick on Walking Dead. Rick knows how to pick 'em.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think she was just making sure the kid didn't say anything, and if he did, she made the whole story SOOO unbelievable that no adult would ever believe him. After all, Carol is the den mother who doesn't even know how to hold a gun.

Right?

Right?
yep!:nod:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were with 2 buddies at a bar and we met Rosita, Maggie and Jesse...

While I would take Jesse if I had the first pick, I would GLADLY let my two buddies take their picks first and be "stuck" with the ugly one...

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were with 2 buddies at a bar and we met Rosita, Maggie and Jesse...

While I would take Jesse if I had the first pick, I would GLADLY let my two buddies take their picks first and be "stuck" with the ugly one...
Eye exam....just saying! (not that Jesse isn't bad just for the ugly comment). Get them checked and soon!