• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the comic books she was a guy

It definitely caught me off guard. When the hunters came back, the cute deaf girl wrote her note about Kelly. One of the hunters said “ her”. I thought maybe they are talking about someone else.

What made Kelly sick and hallucinate??

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was Kelly hallucinating? We know she was battling Walkers and fell down a hill and was bleeding.

I thought before she shot that hog/ pig she envisioned it being something else.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I assumed at first but then I thought he asked fanboy asked him how he got out. I might need to watch that part again.

I watched Talking Dead and I thought the host said the fanboy let him out. Makes sense looking back because the Fanboy talked about catching up to him in the woods so he to have known where Negan was headed. The fanboy also talked about going back to Alexandria and how he was going to explain it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Whisperers even in the comic books. ? I just wonder if Neegan and them have crossed paths before. Obviously Neegan will play his card of the relationship he had with Alphas daughter. He did save her life.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Whisperers even in the comic books. ? I just wonder if Neegan and them have crossed paths before. Obviously Neegan will play his card of the relationship he had with Alphas daughter. He did save her life.
The Whisperers were in the books. And this current arc of Negan breaking out of his cell and meeting up with the Whisperers was in the books. I highly doubt they go the same route they went in the books though. It never made sense to me where they took this story at this point.

In the books, Negan kills Alpha with no fanfare. He then leaves, kinda making Beta the new leader, though Beta refuses the “throne” and keeps the “Beta” name. I think Kirkman got confused at this point, because they kinda dropped the whole Whisperers arc at this point, until about 20 issues later when they killed Beta in a very throw away manner as well.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Negan fanboy says to Negan "So you're really not going to tell me how you got out of that cell?"

I didn't see Talking Dead but apparently they confirm it was fanboy who let him out.

I took that quote above at face value and didn't pick up on the apparent sarcasm. I guess what he was really saying was "So you're really not going to thank me?"

Curious that someone like that (not only a nobody but a former savior) would have the means to let him out. Also if he did have the means and worshipped him so much then I wonder why he waited so long. I get the sudden urgency given that Negan was on trial for murder but he had 6 or 7 years to do it before then. You would think the fact that he was on trial for murder would make it more difficult for a nobody like him to have access.

Whatever the case, I'm glad he's dead. He was annoying.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Negan fanboy says to Negan "So you're really not going to tell me how you got out of that cell?"

I didn't see Talking Dead but apparently they confirm it was fanboy who let him out.

I took that quote above at face value and didn't pick up on the apparent sarcasm. I guess what he was really saying was "So you're really not going to thank me?"

Curious that someone like that (not only a nobody but a former savior) would have the means to let him out. Also if he did have the means and worshipped him so much then I wonder why he waited so long. I get the sudden urgency given that Negan was on trial for murder but he had 6 or 7 years to do it before then. You would think the fact that he was on trial for murder would make it more difficult for a nobody like him to have access.

Whatever the case, I'm glad he's dead. He was annoying.
Fanboy was not a Savior. He just heard the stories about Negan.

and I don’t remember them confirming he let Negan out during Talking Dead. But one of my major problems with Walking
Dead is that the writers NEED Talking dead to cover for their bad writing. If you need to flat out tell the audience what you were unable to communicate in the show, you need to seriously reconsider a career change.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Negan is single-handedly saving this show.

I think that's the main reason that he was left alive in the show. Source material or not, it made complete sense for Rick to kill Negan after all that he did. But JD Morgan is far and away the best actor in the show that they just couldn't let him go.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that Dante is one creepy doc. I get the feeling he's intentionally making people sick for some reason. Either he's a mole working for the Whisperers or he's doing it to increase his value to the community.

Speaking of the doctors, if I'm Siddiq I'd want a paternity test ASAP. That baby seemed way too white to be his. Obviously not Gabriel's either.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that Dante is one creepy doc. I get the feeling he's intentionally making people sick for some reason. Either he's a mole working for the Whisperers or he's doing it to increase his value to the community.

Speaking of the doctors, if I'm Siddiq I'd want a paternity test ASAP. That baby seemed way too white to be his. Obviously not Gabriel's either.
It’s Shane’s kid...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the most interesting thing in this episode was Eugene’s conversation with the woman over the radio. Any ideas who it was or may be?A new group ??

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the most interesting thing in this episode was Eugene’s conversation with the woman over the radio. Any ideas who it was or may be?A new group ??
In the books, the lady was from the Commonwealth. But in the books, they hadn’t interacted with the Commonwealth yet, as the have in the show.

I think it will still be the Commonwealth, but they will either change the name, or basically ignore the fact that they have already introduced the Commonwealth.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

32be55bc2d1f24098e060a872f99582c.gif