• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is leaving the show at the end of the season. Some speculated she could join Rick in the upcoming movie.
This makes the most sense. I suspect she will find some clue about the helicopter people and will leave Alexandria to search for Rick.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about her kids? I guess she leaves them for the group to raise.
9 year old Judith will be running Alexandria after single handedly killing Alpha, Beta and Gamma. She will then adopt 6 year old RJ.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok - I must have missed it but I have always thought Kelly was a guy.

I was unsure when she was first introduced given her name and appearance. I really wasn't sure either way, but I'm pretty sure at some point last season a female pronoun or "sister" was used for her. If not on the actual show then it might have been on Talking Dead.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Negan fanboy would kill them on their way to Alexandria and we'd have to put up with him for a few more episodes. So glad he's dead. He was super annoying. Other than that I enjoyed tonight's episode. I'm interested to see what happens next week. I understand that Negan and Beta met up in the comics too but that's all I know, so for the first time in a while with this show I'm actually excited to see what happens next.

I initially thought Carol let Negan out but after tonight's episode I'm kind of thinking it was Daryl.

Last edited:

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daryl's gotta go back to Hilltop after dropping off Siddiq, right? A hot girl that can't talk is a pretty hard to pass up.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That damn Alpha is a mean bitch. Lol. I can’t understand what she says half the time.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Negan fanboy would kill them on their way to Alexandria and we'd have to put up with him for a few more episodes. So glad he's dead. He was super annoying. Other than that I enjoyed tonight's episode. I'm interested to see what happens next week. I understand that Negan and Beta met up in the comics too but that's all I know, so for the first time in a while with this show I'm actually excited to see what happens next.

I initially thought Carol let Negan out but after tonight's episode I'm kind of thinking it was Daryl.

The Negan fanboy let him out