• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they can't do it on the show because of the sponsors.
Have you seen Magicians or Mr Robot? Different networks, sure, but those shows let it fucking fly.

Heck, SiFi even uses that fact in the marketing for Magicians.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife is a SLP(Speech Language Pathologist) and right when Rick cut Negan's throat, I actually said to my wife "He only sliced his trachea? That wouldn't kill him...right?" She said it could but obviously if you want someone to die, you cut the arteries. Just severing the trachea also wouldn't keep him from talking since the vocal folds(voice box) were likely not damaged but talking would still hurt.

It doesn't make sense that Negan passed-out after Rick did that and it didn't make sense why Rick's hand was dripping with blood afterwards so they wanted it to confuse us for sure.

That's my take on things FWIW?

Ricks hand was dripping because he used glass to slice Negan’s trachea. He had to grip tight in order to slice.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen Magicians or Mr Robot? Different networks, sure, but those shows let it fucking fly.

Heck, SiFi even uses that fact in the marketing for Magicians.
Walking Dead is on AMC
Really? I thought they were all on the same network, despite what I wrote in my post.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I thought they were all on the same network, despite what I wrote in my post.
Well AMC did allow them to use the F word and curse now this past season but there's a limit on how many they can use and the scriptwriters have to use it sparingly. So they can't have Negan spouting out 10-12 f bombs in a single episode (in fact, in the uncensored version of the season 6 finale,Negan drops 23 f-bombs.
Which The Walking Dead Character Will Be The First To Drop An F-Bomb?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Jesus will join Maggie where she intends to instigate a war with Rick and crew, Okay!. Rick, who decisions has cost some lives but saved their lives. Make more sense if he joins Rick who wants peace and all that good stuff. Maybe down the line, he will tell what Rick is going on.

I also don't think Negan is done, I can see him "redeeming" himself by helping Rick out in his fight against Hilltop.

Rick is right they need to build a big community to make sure they survive in harmony and grow, while making sure the zombies are no longer a problem for them.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Jesus will join Maggie where she intends to instigate a war with Rick and crew, Okay!. Rick, who decisions has cost some lives but saved their lives. Make more sense if he joins Rick who wants peace and all that good stuff. Maybe down the line, he will tell what Rick is going on.

I also don't think Negan is done, I can see him "redeeming" himself by helping Rick out in his fight against Hilltop.

Rick is right they need to build a big community to make sure they survive in harmony and grow, while making sure the zombies are no longer a problem for them.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I need spoiler tags still?

What's the deal with Jesus, seems out of character

I'm under the impression he's taking a cue from Eugene and nodding his head in approval and just wants to be aware of what is going on before he tries to 'influence' decisions. I just don't think he wants Negan dead, but at the same time, he needs to be near Maggie to also ensure that she doesn't go off the rails. He wants harmony, so it's not out of character to get himself into a situation in which he can potentially stop it.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricks hand was dripping because he used glass to slice Negan’s trachea. He had to grip tight in order to slice.
Ahh ok I thought he used a knife so that makes sense!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re about five years late.

I think I only watched three or so episodes of last season. It’s just so difficult to sit through.
Nah.

The show went down after the prison (as it did in the books as well), but it was still watchable. It had its fatal heart attack(s) in S6 with the Glenn fake out and the dropped RV cliffhanger.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fonziejumpsshark3.gif