• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the unexpected

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
knowing the flyers and homer's track record.. i'm really predicting a really unexpected move. and i hope that it's a good unexpected move. let's just PRAY that there are no jody shelley type signings today..

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt Woot - Aside from the Leino drama, I fully expect Homer to do "something" today or tomorrow and get the team settled in and relaxed with what they've got and then move forward.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Ville walks for a crazy number. Someone is going to pay him like he is a top 3. That being said, I think Homer made his mark with the trades. I look for a Cole like signing 2 years/$5 mill, and then a veteran dman like O'Donnell 1-2 yrs/1-2 million. I dont expect anything else that will knock our socks off. I really think Homer wanted to get younger and faster and he did so.

Our top 9. Briere, Giroux, Jvr, Hartnell, Versteeg, Horacek, Schenn, Simonds, and FA. No sniper but all of these guys should be 20+ or real close.

4th line. Betts, Holmstrom, Nodl, Shelly, Testwuide, Read or even Kalinski (I really like him as 4th line grinder/PK guy).

Defense Top 5 (No particular order). Pronger, Timonen, Coburn, Carle and Meszaros.

6-7. Gustafsson, Marshall, Bourdon, Bartulis (he actually wasn't too bad at 6 until cheap shot ended his season. I really want to see a young guy make it and get experience.

All of this and only 1 FA spot. I say Cole, but could like with Madden if he or Betts can play wing. This leaves us with space at the trade deadline if we need to make a move.

Goalies . Bryzgalov and Bob.

I am actually pretty excited about this team!

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that so far...he has done the unexpected. and the expected. O'Donnell is gone, Leino has no deal in place, and Jagr signs with the Flyers.

And it is only 1:36 EDT.