• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Turk 2015 Edition

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disconnect myself from college rivalries when it comes to players I would want. Love Bosa though. He be gone unless Lions screw the pooch somehow.

I started a list, albeit a short one.

I'll take that scooby doobie doo from Arizona and kick Tulloch's old ass to the curb.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take that scooby doobie doo from Arizona and kick Tulloch's old ass to the curb.

Wright..... great choice

hopefully he's still around in the late 2nd round, unless he just limps through the season or looks really bad. He has such great instincts.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wright..... great choice

hopefully he's still around in the late 2nd round, unless he just limps through the season or looks really bad. He has such great instincts.

Late 2nd? I'm thinking he's a top 20 pick. Unless he bombs the combine or something.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB... not a rush LB per say... they lose value when it comes time for draft. he's at least worthy of 2nd round, right now. He have to put up freak numbers at the combine to get into 1st round, IMO solely. Don't get me wrong, he reminds me of a slightly bigger/better Jake Ryan but not quite Bama's CJ Mosely (now with the Ravens)

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping he's the next Kuechley and we draft him!

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disconnect myself from college rivalries when it comes to players I would want. Love Bosa though. He be gone unless Lions screw the pooch somehow.

I started a list, albeit a short one.

Yes we both said that earlier about Bosa. One can wish, right. I'm hoping he kicked neighbors cat when he was ten and drops. Course then Caldwell can't draft a cat kicker either.

Hargreaves CB from FL ( love this kid but he is only 5'11")
Kyle's brother Kendall Fuller Va Tech
Two kids from FL St. One CB and one S names are brainfarted at the moment.

Besides Scooby... I like LB golden domer Jaylen Smith. Need to look at some front four guys now. Only looked at back seven as of yet.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orrrrrrrrrrrrr it could be cause he is...

1) Slow and not explosive.
2) Drops a high percentage of passes.
3) Get's the ball ripped out of his hands by 180lb defensive backs.

1. Pettigrew was never fast or explosive -- he ran like a 4.85 40 coming out of college
2. Someone already posted his drop % and it wasn't an issue
3. I agree with this. I actually think the fumbles play a big role in his drop in production

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we both said that earlier about Bosa. One can wish, right. I'm hoping he kicked neighbors cat when he was ten and drops. Course then Caldwell can't draft a cat kicker either.

Hargreaves CB from FL ( love this kid but he is only 5'11")
Kyle's brother Kendall Fuller Va Tech
Two kids from FL St. One CB and one S names are brainfarted at the moment.

Besides Scooby... I like LB golden domer Jaylen Smith. Need to look at some front four guys now. Only looked at back seven as of yet.

Agree with all those too.

FSU CB is Jaylen Ramsey (sp?)
SS Hunter but I can't remember his first name. He's the only one that comes to mind
Man, I forgot all about Jaylen Smith. Nice catch right there.
Let me have today and tomorrow to put one together. I've got notes scattered.

Monday Night has tOSU @ VT, so you could see Fuller in action then. Obviously your work schedule may prevent you from watching the game.

You just find that diamond in the rough or two or three. a la Ali Marpet. :thumb:

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:nono:

but still your comment is :pound:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Pettigrew was never fast or explosive -- he ran like a 4.85 40 coming out of college
2. Someone already posted his drop % and it wasn't an issue
3. I agree with this. I actually think the fumbles play a big role in his drop in production

I would also like to add -- I can't stand Pettigrew and think it was a wasted pick to take a TE in the top 20, when he is not a vertical threat and his patterns consist of 5-10 yard dump off/safety valve plays.

If I am going to be brutally honest. I think Ebron was drafted to make up for Pettigrew's short comings. If you can combine Ebron speed/athleticism with Pettigrew's blocking (neither of their hands -- I'll go with Tate's hands) -- THAT is the type of TE you spend a high/mid 1st round pick on. In Detroit's case -- we decided to spend a high and a mid 1st round pick to get those attributes. :)

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to get with ya about a watch list of kids to watch this college season. Got a few I've been waiting to watch

In tonight's game, TCU vs Min
Min CB Eric Murray.......... (he should be up against TCU WR Doctson, who I also like)

ASU CB Lloyd Carrington..... (vs aTm WR Speedy Noil, Saturday matchup)
VT CB Kendall Fuller........ you already mentioned him (Monday night matchup vs tOSU)
VT FS Chuck Clark