• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The trophy is coming to a town near you!

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think the tour will make it down here to San Diego?

I don't see it going any farther south than San Lois Obispo, but there was this...

If my city or town is not one of the scheduled stops on the World Champions Trophy Tour presented by Visa, how can I get it to be?
A. We hope that the cities we have targeted are easily accessible and within a reasonable driving distance for most of our fans. If your city is not on our list and you would like to be considered as a host city for the Trophy Tour, you can contact the Giants, and we will determine if we can accommodate your city or town on our tour. You can reach us by emailing [email protected].

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like they are trying to stay in the Giants territory. Mostly Northern California and then New York (plenty of Giants fans over there). Sorry Cal :(

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to be facetious. I guess I was too subtle :-/

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see it going any farther south than San Lois Obispo, but there was this...

If my city or town is not one of the scheduled stops on the World Champions Trophy Tour presented by Visa, how can I get it to be?
A. We hope that the cities we have targeted are easily accessible and within a reasonable driving distance for most of our fans. If your city is not on our list and you would like to be considered as a host city for the Trophy Tour, you can contact the Giants, and we will determine if we can accommodate your city or town on our tour. You can reach us by emailing [email protected].

The trophy is coming to SLO-town! This is the biggest news to hit the Cental Coast since word of the Wells Fargo wagon! Ladies are picking out their gloves and hat while gentlemen are finding the perfect matching pocket square for their three-piece suits.