• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Time has come, he said - to talk of many things

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never played DB at Georgia. He was a slot receiver and return man.

I hope it works out for him. Always like it when players for my college team play for my favorite pro team(Champ Bailey and TD are my two all time favorites), and him being drafted extended UGA's strek to 25 consecutive years of having at least one player drafter.
Oh crap, was thinking Bradley for some reason. Both names are so familiar ;)......when you had a few :)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at Denver's schedule again. 10-6 is best case scenario and 5-11 is worst case. Best case based on " improved O line, run game, Hoyer type Qb play and stout semi- rested D. Worst case based on 24th ranked offense and overworked D. Brilliant, I know. :)

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Denver make playoffs with Tebow at 8-8 ? Not happening in this division this year. Plus you should poke your minds eye out for even mentioning Tebow Walker. :)

Two injuries and yes 8-8 will get you into the playoffs

Smith and Carr

See easy ...

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key to the Broncos success will be if they can stop the run. I say they have made zero improvements but trading for Richardson will make them a 12-4 team

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Denver make playoffs with Tebow at 8-8 ? Not happening in this division this year. Plus you should poke your minds eye out for even mentioning Tebow Walker. :)
Advice from you is about as useful as an inflatable dart board :doh:

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toughest division in football so therefore toughest schedules
Right now ESPN post draft has Raiders #6, Chiefs #8, Broncos #10

Right now I would say #10 is mad respect for our defense and the fact the offense has to improve right?

If Denver gets a full season out of Jamal Charles , 5 ypc 10-12 touches a game That would be a dream scenario and he alone could provide the offense needed to add another FG a game.

The Defense just can't be on the field as much as last year and the D must fix the first possession drives. Typically Wade Phillips defenses regress the 2nd year and the first drive scoring was a clear sign of this.

Jake Butt could be the wildcard on offense.

Last edited:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't help but agree: I think the team looks to be in really good shape going into the 2017 season. Granted I do expect some serious growing pains along the way but the Broncos won't be an easy win for ANYONE this year.

I know a few analysts weren't too impressed with their draft or FA signings but when your biggest needs are in the trenches you tend to not make the big headline signings and picks. I think the Broncos very quietly made themselves a much better team in the past two months. The other thing is: while they've shuffled the O-line around quite a bit in the past few years, what we see in 2017 may be 4 of 5 players who are the long term solution (at least 4-5 seasons' worth) on that unit. If they can solidify that unit and let it grow together you're going to see a top-tier offense in Denver again in the not too distant future.

It is nice to see the Broncos finally looking like they are paying attention to the OL and investing heavy in it. 1st round pick to solve the LT spot for the next hopefully 10 years and then our biggest FA signing for the LG spot. Throw in then getting a risky player but a potentially good one in Watson when healthy. So yes 3 new players on the OL but this looks like the unit they can actually move forward beyond this year with. Throw in going to the gap scheme offensive style is much easier to implement year 1 compared to the ZBS. So we could see some quicker results from this new OL unit.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toughest division in football so therefore toughest schedules
Right now ESPN post draft has Raiders #6, Chiefs #8, Broncos #10

Right now I would say #10 is mad respect for our defense and the fact the offense has to improve right?

If Denver gets a full season out of Jamal Charles , 5 ypc 10-12 touches a game That would be a dream scenario and he alone could provide the offense needed to add another FG a game.

The Defense just can't be on the field as much as last year and the D must fix the first possession drives. Typically Wade Phillips defenses regress the 2nd year and the first drive scoring was a clear sign of this.

Jake Butt could be the wildcard on offense.

I was a bit shocked to see them rank us that high. Could be that most major new outlets for years have been predicting the collapse of the Broncos and yet they continue to find ways to win. It also depends how you look at our moves. I know guys like Mel Kiper for ESPN thought the Broncos had one of the best drafts in the entire NFL and should get immediate returns on this group where NFL Network graded us as one of the worst drafts in the NFL. Also depends a bit on how you look at our FA signings as we obviously didn't sign a LT and are depending on a rookie to man that position. Some would consider that doom and gloom where others like some of the other smart money decisions for other positions.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Advice from you is about as useful as an inflatable dart board :doh:
Not sure how my post incited advice in any form but the inflatable dartboard is hilarious. You make that up yourself buddy? :)