• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE Thread

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it so much more emotional for Oregon?
Good question! Bigger deal to Oregon than Ohio State, I suppose? More to prove? (0-10) VS. Ohio State all-time. Pac Champion with a loss has a lesser chance to make the Playoff than the B1G Champ with a loss, etc. Game is in Eugene - which is the toughest place to play on the West Coast. Seems pretty simple to me. Oregon might win, and if they do - more power to them! Just don't think Ohio State will trip over this any more than any other tough road game they face every year.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good question! Bigger deal to Oregon than Ohio State, I suppose? More to prove? (0-10) VS. Ohio State all-time. Pac Champion with a loss has a lesser chance to make the Playoff than the B1G Champ with a loss, etc. Game is in Eugene - which is the toughest place to play on the West Coast, etc. Seems pretty simple to me. Oregon might win, and if they do - more power to them! Just don't think Ohio State will trip over this any more than any other tough road game they face every year.

I just don't see it. Both teams will be amped. Both are in the playoff with a close loss if they run the table.