• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Tank is officially OFF

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Warriors don't even know how to lose right. This team has got to be the most maddening and frustrating team in all of sports.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True true true. Very sad.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they win every game the rest of the year. Why not? At this point is appears very likely Utah will have the opportunity to steal the pick if they want it. So why not make the pick worse for them? Or perhaps make it more likely they'll steal it next year instead?

Nothing much to be gained now from losses. Let's hope Thompson, Jenkins, and Tyler continue to develop, and the good play makes playing for Jackson more attractive to free agents.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they win every game the rest of the year. Why not? At this point is appears very likely Utah will have the opportunity to steal the pick if they want it. So why not make the pick worse for them? Or perhaps make it more likely they'll steal it next year instead?

Nothing much to be gained now from losses
. Let's hope Thompson, Jenkins, and Tyler continue to develop, and the good play makes playing for Jackson more attractive to free agents.

Huh? Have you even looked at the schedule? It looks a LOT like 6 losses in a row.

Pantshat now, regret it by Sunday. W's will be right in the thick of the lottery by next week.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tzill is right.

But the Warriors are fucking annoying.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? Have you even looked at the schedule? It looks a LOT like 6 losses in a row.

Pantshat now, regret it by Sunday. W's will be right in the thick of the lottery by next week.

The only game they should be favored to win the rest of the way is at home against Charlotte...but would it shock me if they beat the Mavs at home? Or Portland on the road? Nope.

I've lost faith they can get into the bottom five. Hope I indeed regret my lack of faith in their ability to tank.