• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The stars are aligned once again for....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Steelers fans I'm having a hard time picking this one. Any info you can give me that would make me a bit more confident in picking your team to win tonight. I'm in a league where you pick the winners every week and the last 3 weeks I have finished 2nd or 3rd so looking for an edge in trying to pick up a win in these close match ups.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Steelers fans I'm having a hard time picking this one. Any info you can give me that would make me a bit more confident in picking your team to win tonight. I'm in a league where you pick the winners every week and the last 3 weeks I have finished 2nd or 3rd so looking for an edge in trying to pick up a win in these close match ups.
your guess is as good as ours .. we dont know what vick will show up for the game , he has had only a few days to prepare so idk .. it will be ugly but i believe the steelers get a win ..

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When is the last time the Ravens have completely tanked a season? They will pull out all the stops and I feel like asking Vick to play a conservative game plays into their hands. I think the Ravens will get it done tonight...somehow...some way.

Sounds like you want to be talked into the Steelers though...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the last time the Ravens have completely tanked a season? They will pull out all the stops and I feel like asking Vick to play a conservative game plays into their hands. I think the Ravens will get it done tonight...somehow...some way.

Honestly I have picked the Ravens. I have 2 things working against this idea right now. First is Thursday night games do seem to favor the Home Team even if they are the weaker team. Second would be that Pitt while losing a huge piece in Ben still has maybe some of the top weapons in the NFL that can take some pressure off of Vick to be able to make some plays. I honestly cannot get a read on this Ravens team. Talent wise it seems to be there especially for the defense but on both sides of the ball they just can't seem to get it together and having a short week to prepare and going on the road isn't usually something that helps to better that.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I have picked the Ravens. I have 2 things working against this idea right now. First is Thursday night games do seem to favor the Home Team even if they are the weaker team. Second would be that Pitt while losing a huge piece in Ben still has maybe some of the top weapons in the NFL that can take some pressure off of Vick to be able to make some plays. I honestly cannot get a read on this Ravens team. Talent wise it seems to be there especially for the defense but on both sides of the ball they just can't seem to get it together and having a short week to prepare and going on the road isn't usually something that helps to better that.

Yeah...all I have is basically my gut feeling, so I won't be much help. I'm actually surprised at how many people are picking the Ravens (regardless of Ben being out).

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rothlesberger was playing I would pick the Steelers but the Ravens have been in every game against some good opponents. They can't lose every game... Can they?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...all I have is basically my gut feeling, so I won't be much help. I'm actually surprised at how many people are picking the Ravens (regardless of Ben being out).

Like I said I picked the Ravens as I keep holding onto the past success and looking at the players they have thinking they don't look like an 0-3 team on paper. I'm giving them one more chance to maybe show something but this is definitely not a game that I feel comfortable picking either team.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
steeler/raven games are too hard to pick .. its always a toss up on both sides of the ball .. each team seams to bring the best play out of the other team ...always a nail biter .. just got to hope for a great game with no injuries on either side of the ball

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like the Ravens 1st round pick Perriman is not coming back any time soon. He reinjured his PCL during warm ups last Sunday. This eventually lead to him having surgery this week and being out indefinitely.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Ravens fans....

As always a hell of a game, see you guys for round #2

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty much nailed it right here. Tomlin did appear very conservative with Vick holding onto the reigns. Except for those 2 failed 4th down attempts.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look a there cd, your intuition knew what the numbers said was wrong....See what I mean about leaning on
stats ?....Good pick !!

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Ravens fans....

As always a heck of a game, see you guys for round #2

Thanks PW....Football, grown man style....Slugfest everytime....Down to the wire nail biter...
I love it !!