• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The SportsHoopla QB Rankings: Pt. 3, 4

Who is the Fourth Best QB?

• Drew Brees

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Eli Manning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Russell Wilson

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Joe Flacco

• Ben Roethlisberger

• Colin Kaepernick

• Andrew Luck

• Philip Rivers

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Matthew Stafford

• Cam Newton

• Jay Cutler/Tony Romo

• Other (Specify in Thread)

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gold he doesn't like stats. He just looks at the Name on the jersey. Its easy to see but he just doesn't get it.

Says the guy who blamed Alex Smith for the Chiefs losing in the playoffs.

But I see what you're doing. And I like it. At least one person appreciates your comedy Purgs.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who blamed Alex Smith for the Chiefs losing in the playoffs.

But I see what you're doing. And I like it. At least one person appreciates your comedy Purgs.

I Didn't blame him by himself. I blame the team as a whole. It was one of the biggest melt downs in NFL playoff history. Everyone gets blame.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Didn't blame him by himself. I blame the team as a whole. It was one of the biggest melt downs in NFL playoff history. Everyone gets blame.

Lunacy.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well winning and stats are what I pretty much go off of.

QB A: Plays the position perfectly. Every pass is on the money. One year, unfortunately he has a receiver who likes to do the Crabtree patented "Bat the ball up in the air and see which defender ends up with it" move. The receiver does this 50 times that year and each time he does it it ends up in an interception.

QB B: Is a noodle-armed poor man's Ken Dorsey. He subscribes to the Russell Wilson school of QB play: "Chuck it, and pray." Luckily, he has 3 Golden Tates on his team and every time he just chucks it up there his Tates' catch it and make a long catch and run for a touchdown. This happens 50 times that year.

The QBs' stats at the end of the year:
QB A: 4000 yards, 10 TDs, 50 INTs
QB B: 4000 yards, 50 TDs, 10 INTs

Which is the better QB?

Follow up question:

QB A's team goes 0-16
QB B's team goes 19-0 on the way to a Superbowl victory

Which is the better QB?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Which is the better QB?

Follow up question:

QB A's team goes 0-16

Which is the better QB?

:scratch: This feels like a trap.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch: This feels like a trap.

Didn't mean to be a trap. QB B is Ken Dorsey with magical receivers who bail him out time after time and give him amazing stats. His team is also stacked and goes undefeated, despite the fact that all he can do is throw up noodle-armed ducks.

I don't think winning and stats would have anything to do with how good that QB is in that scenario.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB A: Plays the position perfectly. Every pass is on the money. One year, unfortunately he has a receiver who likes to do the Crabtree patented "Bat the ball up in the air and see which defender ends up with it" move. The receiver does this 50 times that year and each time he does it it ends up in an interception.

QB B: Is a noodle-armed poor man's Ken Dorsey. He subscribes to the Russell Wilson school of QB play: "Chuck it, and pray." Luckily, he has 3 Golden Tates on his team and every time he just chucks it up there his Tates' catch it and make a long catch and run for a touchdown. This happens 50 times that year.

Which is the better QB?

Follow up question:

QB A's team goes 0-16

Which is the better QB?

QB B not even a question. 5-1 TD ratio and his team goes 19-0 and wins the SB. While QB A goes 0-16 and throws 5 times more INTs than TDs.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB B not even a question. 5-1 TD ratio and his team goes 19-0 and wins the SB. While QB A goes 0-16 and throws 5 times more INTs than TDs.

Oh, so you were just trolling the whole time? Well played, you got me.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the order of the poll: I put everyone who has won a Super Bowl first. Put Brees ahead of Manning despite Manning having 2. Then I put postseason successful QBs and then the rest. I used Jaworski's rankings for the most part but removed Schaub and forgot Ryan.

Don't think Schaub or Ryan matters for this poll. Will put Ryan back next. Unless a mod can change that.

Ryan is hands down better than everyone on this list not named Brees, rivers, luck, or flacco.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt want to complain because I am actually interested to see how all of this turns out and your doing a fine job but I admit that I was surprised to see Matt Ryan not on the poll with some of the other names on it. It doesnt really matter because Brees was going to win this, but still...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan is hands down better than everyone on this list not named Brees, rivers, luck, or flacco.

I didnt want to complain because I am actually interested to see how all of this turns out and your doing a fine job but I admit that I was surprised to see Matt Ryan not on the poll with some of the other names on it. It doesnt really matter because Brees was going to win this, but still...

Yeah, leaving him off was not by design. He's not my fourth QB and I do believe he has a lot of help, but he should be on there if those others are.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
luck with 7 Ints nt the playoffs is not a good thing.