• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Rest of the Preseason

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Eagles re-signed Darby knowing there was a chance he wouldn't be a full go till around week 5. He should be a full go for the 2nd half of the season and stretch run. The LeBlanc injury is a bummer as he was beasting workouts in the off-season and was in prime position to take the next step. The injury is going to sap his cardio with all the work he had put in during the off-season; hopefully it won't be as much off a set back and he can regain that momentum. Syd Jones has looked good by most accounts ... that's important with all the banged up Corners.

I am good on Darby....just worried once he does come back as he has been dinged a lot. Not so worried about LeBlanc.....with the exception of how Mills had a "foot sprain" that should only take a few weeks back last fall.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Camp standouts

CB Rasul Douglas: several Int's, added muscle and trimmed body fat. Looks like he's taken the next step.

LB Kamu Grugier-Hill: Kid's been all over the place and has looked like the best Backer in camp.

RB Miles Sanders: Clearly our best Back and getting better every practice. By mid season he could be the lead Back if Howard slips.

DE Joe Ostman: This guy is making it very hard for the Eagles to not give him a roster spot. Word is he is constantly in the backfield.

CB Syd Jones: Finally healthy he's been almost as good as Rasul Douglas. Bout' time!

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensively - terrific!
Defensively - ??? - depth at DE is a concern for me; we have depth at CB, but not sure if we have 2 or 3 stars; depth at safety a concern.
If we do not have any serious injuries - Wentz, Cox, we have good shot at 11 or 12 wins. If the aforementioned players miss a lot of the season, we may struggle to win 9 or 10 games. We should know a lot more in about 3 weeks.
I'm bullish on the DEs. Graham was battling back from injuries and was starting to round out to form later in the year. How Barnett comes back will be a ?, Vinny never put up huge sack numbers, but he was always among the team leaders in pressure, nice to have him back. From there it's can Sweat step up? He has the measurables, his stock dropped due to character/work ethic concerns. Sounds like he put on 20 or so pounds and has the same burst. Also, I thought Miller looked good at PSU. Think the team has solid depth in most areas. LB probably the weakest, but you never know what you can find there. And if everything else is solid, it's not too much of an issue.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ Arcega-Whiteside (boy, we need to give him a nickname, maybe just "JJ") is coming around. It sounds like he and Sanders are forming a bond, that including Wentz, could give us a "Triplett". that would be fantastic!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ Arcega-Whiteside (boy, we need to give him a nickname, maybe just "JJ") is coming around. It sounds like he and Sanders are forming a bond, that including Wentz, could give us a "Triplett". that would be fantastic!

JJ + Sanders + Wentz =

maxresdefault.jpg

??
:D:D

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's early but it looks like Wentz FINALLY has some weapons to play with especially if these 2 draft picks turn out to be studs.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Throw TE Dallas Goedert into that young mix ... Dude is a future Pro Bowler.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notes
Rasul Douglas continues to shine at Camp
Interior OL play has been shaky at best, Big V not looking good and neither has Wiz.
DT play however looks much improved since last year
Andre Dillard has looked really good at LT; as good as advertised in pass protection.
QB Clayton Thorson looks horrible; Cody Kessler looking like the best backup QB so far.
Miles Sanders continues to look really good

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EA1Wzj-X4AAN09k.jpg

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Praises during training camp are nice but let's see them in games, which start in a week.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Camp standouts

CB Rasul Douglas: several Int's, added muscle and trimmed body fat. Looks like he's taken the next step.

LB Kamu Grugier-Hill: Kid's been all over the place and has looked like the best Backer in camp.

RB Miles Sanders: Clearly our best Back and getting better every practice. By mid season he could be the lead Back if Howard slips.

DE Joe Ostman: This guy is making it very hard for the Eagles to not give him a roster spot. Word is he is constantly in the backfield.

CB Syd Jones: Finally healthy he's been almost as good as Rasul Douglas. Bout' time!

Dillard also looks really good, apparently. I might be tempted to start him as a rookie and move Peters to left guard for another season or two.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is it for Peters. Just me, and I doubt he wants to play Guard. Dillard needs one year to get stronger, but he has all the skills he needs to pass block. We're in great shape in both lines. DB's look good, and I hope that Howie will get a little more money to keep Jenkins happy. I wouldn't be surprised if Howie comes up with another backup QB with experience and better talent than Suds, and Cody. I doubt Cody will be a good backup, but I think Sudsy will eventually be a reliable one.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 1 week, we will FINALLY have our 1st game thread for the year.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame John, that the Eagles moved TC from Lehigh U. Especially for you. Oh well.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame John, that the Eagles moved TC from Lehigh U. Especially for you. Oh well.
I never went but A LOT of people did, and they came from all over.
To think that they only had 1 practice open to the public is a disgrace.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved Cyprien when he was drafted. Hope he is healthy and can cover a little bit, He sure can hit though.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jesus dude... this post got me pumped. If we have a real player at RB this O will be off the charts. Hope these next 5 weeks hurry up!