• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: The Rangers Are In LA to Play The Dodgers June 12-13

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a TAD more harsh on the Rangers brain-trust than I am on this subject. And I've been one of the most 'rain-on-Odor's-parade' guys here.

But here's what I see, and makes me wonder some myself. Odor is honestly working and giving 100% to improve his game. But my question is, 'why can't he do that at a lower level?' He's gonna get paid the same regardless of what rung-of-the-ladder he's standing on. So why not take the pressure off him and us by sending him down?

Also, it gives Profar more time to increase his trade value, and/or value to us, by letting him play 2nd.

Seems to me, by sending Odor down it really helps all parties concerned.
Old School had a policy. "If you can't do the job, someone else can." What happened. Not sure either one will be here 2020 but now is the time for Odor to prove he's our guy or Profor/ someone will.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a TAD more harsh on the Rangers brain-trust than I am on this subject. And I've been one of the most 'rain-on-Odor's-parade' guys here.

But here's what I see, and makes me wonder some myself. Odor is honestly working and giving 100% to improve his game. But my question is, 'why can't he do that at a lower level?' He's gonna get paid the same regardless of what rung-of-the-ladder he's standing on. So why not take the pressure off him and us by sending him down?

Also, it gives Profar more time to increase his trade value, and/or value to us, by letting him play 2nd.

Seems to me, by sending Odor down it really helps all parties concerned.

You’re right. I agree with you 100% and it can’t be stressed enough that this is what SHOULD happen.

Elvis and Beltre get to play together for what may be the last time.

If Profar isn’t in our future plans. He should showcase as much as possible until the deadline by playing second base.

Odor Goes to triple A so he can work on his game. It would send him a message that we need him to improve. It would also spare rangers fans from seeing him literally stink it up or playing like his name for awhile.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe I read we signed 14 more draft picks today.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re right. I agree with you 100% and it can’t be stressed enough that this is what SHOULD happen.

Elvis and Beltre get to play together for what may be the last time.

If Profar isn’t in our future plans. He should showcase as much as possible until the deadline by playing second base.

Odor Goes to triple A so he can work on his game. It would send him a message that we need him to improve. It would also spare rangers fans from seeing him literally stink it up or playing like his name for awhile.
Playing in AAA with an extended contract is not what FO wants to see. Easy enough to see how bad that would make them look .However, they should bite the bullet and get over a bad mistake.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing in AAA with an extended contract is not what FO wants to see. Easy enough to see how bad that would make them look .However, they should bite the bullet and get over a bad mistake.

Just reeks of arrogance to leave him up when he needs help.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitchers catchers etc numbers?
I didn't get the details, but based on who they drafted I would say it had to be mostly pitchers with a catcher and a SS or 2 thrown in.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 RHP'ers, 3 shortstops, 2 catchers and 1 of'er plus we signed 3 undrafted players (2 LHP'ers and 1 RHP
If handled right, we may get a prize or two out of that.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Headed out to the park in a about an hour and hopefully get us turned around. But found out, this is the end of my free ticket days b/c our contact has resigned to take a similar, but much better position with the Spurs. Good for her, sucks for me.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Headed out to the park in a about an hour and hopefully get us turned around. But found out, this is the end of my free ticket days b/c our contact has resigned to take a similar, but much better position with the Spurs. Good for her, sucks for me.
Poor baby. Maybe Eph will look after you. He or Crawler one. lol

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I could, we'd all be in a suite knocking back some cold ones while we fix this team.

Keep buying those lottery tickets partner. ha

We usually try to park near Humperdink's, eat a little, then stroll over to the park. Now tomorrow, we have tickets, but we're gonna sit in the AC for that one. ha OK DT. Whatta got to say about that?