• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PP is why we will lose the series

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Make no mistake, Miller stole one game, and Boosh gave them another. Their goaltending edge is huge. BUt 2-26 on the PP and 0-5 on two man advantages is flat out unacceptable. To be in a tie game with 2 minutes left and handed a PP is a gift, not a curse. Nothing kills this team's momentum like a PP. For anyone bitching about the refs, Buffalo has been the MOST penalized team in the playoffs so far. If the FLyers even could reach below average with the man advantage, they would be up in this series.

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree 100%. The PP has to get going now or its over. I think with Prongers presence on the the blueline will help out if he can go next game

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
am i the only one thats furious with pronger? hes supposed to be our postseason leader and hes nursing a broken hand that should have been healed almost 2 weeks ago! he got greedy and took slapshots a week after surgery..what were you thinking chris? if he seriously just waited a full 3 weeks to take shots, he could have still skated and kept his conditioning up, and then spent the fourth week taking shots, and boom he'd have been in from game one, and who knows how that might have changed things? a powerplay goal here and there is the difference boys.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have a tough time getting mad at a guy trying to push it to come back and help the team. If the doctors told him it was safe to push, then I credit him for it. It has obviously backfired, but I don't think he was being at all greedy or selfish.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PP has definitely been the difference and give the sabres credit they've scored very timely goals like last night in OT. In any case the PP is starting to look better JVR did some good work in front of miller so hopefully that will be the difference tomorrow.

Would also be nice to see Brieres line dominate 5 on 5...maybe with pomminville out the sabres will slump a little...