• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Patriots won the game tonight in spite of Tom Brady

Has Tom Brady benefited from great WR and TE play throughout his career?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas would certainly be the best team in the NFC East with Romo and Bryant there all year. I have a hard time accepting that GB is a great team this year. Other than wins over Seattle & Minny, they have beaten CHI, STL, SF, KC & SD. That's a lot of shitty wins.

Could be... but we still shouldn't count out the Panthers for that.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt predict Brady would get hurt, because I didnt think he would

I predicted Amendola would get injured because he's as tough as you are good as posting

Sooooo, your going to have to define your prediction a bit more, since it's now being reported Amendola has a minor knee sprain and there is a possibility he will actually play this week.

The way you have it phrased in that post a simple bruise would qualify. Are you just doing the Jimmy the Greek thing, you know the one, where you bet on all the outcomes, then proclaim being right on the one that actually happens?

You're "that guy".:thumb:

Here's a prediciton for you, your teams still suck ass.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Brady blame Goodell, the officials and his teammates yet? Oh they won?
Yep sucks for you and all the other TB, BB and Patriot haters. Tawmy just finds ways to win, on and off the football field and even in court.
Life is good. Better when you're a Patriot fan.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooooo, your going to have to define your prediction a bit more, since it's now being reported Amendola has a minor knee sprain and there is a possibility he will actually play this week.

The way you have it phrased in that post a simple bruise would qualify. Are you just doing the Jimmy the Greek thing, you know the one, where you bet on all the outcomes, then proclaim being right on the one that actually happens?

You're "that guy".:thumb:

Here's a prediciton for you, your teams still suck ass.
I thought that was Handicappers:noidea:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus Chappee.....Jordy Nelson had 98 catches for almost 1600 yards last season, and his chemistry with Rodgers is like very few....They have replaced him with the corpse of James Jones, who was released twice this summer

The Pats replaced Edelman with Amendola who is virtually the same guy, minus a penis.....
So Dickless are you saying Jordy is better than any/all Pat WRs?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant remember the last time i said a word about Aaron Rodgers

All thats being proven this season is that if you lose weapons, you arent the same QB

Only Brady Fans have spent years telling us he is the exception

He is not
Brady and the Pats haven't lost 3 games in a row.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'd be near the top for me but second on my list is a '72 Chevelle SS454 then a Challenger or 'Cuda. I also love the 1970 Buick GSX and Plymouth GTX, especially in the mopar colors.
Funny I had you pictured as a Pacer or Yugo type.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing the Pats won in spite of is my NFL freezer mug Hindu Hex...

I have never used one of my 2 Dallas mugs during a Dallas game and had the Pokes win.

The rule is that whichever mug is in the line up on the freezer door as "next up" gets used. So it becomes the luck of the draw.

And Dallas always loses if I use their mug. Maybe one win over the years.

But Sunday night I had my Cards mug as next up in the rotation. Ant they won a thriller.

Last night it was my Pats mug as next up.

And they fucking won.

I was leery both nights given the power of the Hindu Hex.

But apparently it only applies to Dallas.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's only so much a troll can come up with against the GOAT. Come on man. Cut me some slack. :D

Of course bro Happy Thanksgiving you and yours!!!! even if they are not Pat's fans :suds:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very cool car for sure.

Too many great hot rods for me to pick just one, but if I had to pick I'd probably go with the 69 Charger. Black on black with red line tires on rally wheels, red pin stripe and a big muthafukin Hemi under the hood. I'll be sportin that as my avy next.

I'll send you pics of the 68 Charger R/T Charger 440 with 22k original in blue/white top and stripes and 69 Plymouth GTX Conv in red with 75k done in red/black rag they only built 698 of these Rex

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing the Pats won in spite of is my NFL freezer mug Hindu Hex...

I have never used one of my 2 Dallas mugs during a Dallas game and had the Pokes win.

The rule is that whichever mug is in the line up on the freezer door as "next up" gets used. So it becomes the luck of the draw.

And Dallas always loses if I use their mug. Maybe one win over the years.

But Sunday night I had my Cards mug as next up in the rotation. Ant they won a thriller.

Last night it was my Pats mug as next up.

And they fucking won.

I was leery both nights given the power of the Hindu Hex.

But apparently it only applies to Dallas.

The thing about the Hindu Hex is it's predictable.

I just can't predict it!!

And I really do get anxious when I roll snake eyes opening the freezer door at Beer O'clock if a game is on.

What I need for Xmas is a Seahawks freezer mug. Make that mugs. Because the rotation is the rotation and if you have more than one Hindu Hex mug on the freezer door that holds 5....

It's like playing Russian Roulette with 2 bullets in a 6 shooter instead of 1....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll send you pics of the 68 Charger R/T Charger 440 with 22k original in blue/white top and stripes and 69 Plymouth GTX Conv in red with 75k done in red/black rag they only built 698 of these Rex

I like all these cars, they used to drag race in front of the high school when I was attending back in the day.

The guys all worked in the local mills on clean-up on weekends or were recently graduated. Back when forest products jobs made you rich"ish". One older guy had a Charger Daytona. Shaker hoods, those little pop up scoops on the GTX's, cheater slicks and such.

They were all fast as hell in a straight line. Didn't like the first corner too much though. I'm much more of a negotiate the corner at high speeds kind of guy.

And they were only the big speed dogs until that one fucker bought a Kawasaki 500 and smoked their asses.....

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That would be cool.

I like those GTX beasts too, especially the ragtops.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fucking criminal what they've done to ruin the mighty stingray design. :tsk:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3