• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Patriots won the game tonight in spite of Tom Brady

Has Tom Brady benefited from great WR and TE play throughout his career?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay, Backs to the wall go to Minny, Vikings playing their biggest game in years, and win pretty handily

Thats who the Packers are IMO

When the Bengals have their backs to the wall? Well, you know....Winless every time

Yeah....I don't really buy the Bengals, but I think they are a lot better than Minny. And don't forget that GB's backs were against the wall in the first place because Rodgers played 3 shitty games in a row. He was actually pretty lousy this weekend, too, but they managed to win. What a gamer. It's simply amazing what he has been able to overcome without Jordy Nelson.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB, Ari, maybe Car?

And head to head, NYG might beat them or (cut my tongue out for saying this), Seattle.....

I also think a fully functional Death Star, I mean Dallas would too.

Dallas would certainly be the best team in the NFC East with Romo and Bryant there all year. I have a hard time accepting that GB is a great team this year. Other than wins over Seattle & Minny, they have beaten CHI, STL, SF, KC & SD. That's a lot of shitty wins.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB, Ari, maybe Car?

And head to head, NYG might beat them or (cut my tongue out for saying this), Seattle.....

I also think a fully functional Death Star, I mean Dallas would too.

Agree on every single one

I get a feeling those damn Cowboys make this all at least very interesting, and begin by giving Carolina their first loss this week

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....I don't really buy the Bengals, but I think they are a lot better than Minny. And don't forget that GB's backs were against the wall in the first place because Rodgers played 3 shitty games in a row. He was actually pretty lousy this weekend, too, but they managed to win. What a gamer. It's simply amazing what he has been able to overcome without Jordy Nelson.

LMAO.....Cobb playing on one shoulder all season...Davonte Adams so brutally overrated and void of talent.....Not to mention all the help he has gotten from Eddie Lacy this season, all 32 yards per game of him

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas would certainly be the best team in the NFC East with Romo and Bryant there all year. I have a hard time accepting that GB is a great team this year. Other than wins over Seattle & Minny, they have beaten CHI, STL, SF, KC & SD. That's a lot of shitty wins.

Do the same for the Patriots

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barcelona Stomping AS Roma

Cause Chappee Cares

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think head to head GB could beat Cincy. Just win baby.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of agree with this thread. Brady didn't have his A-game for sure, but give credit to the Bills for pressuring the shit out of him. Taylor actually had a better passer rating and QBR in this game. Really, if Taylor wasn't so far off target on about 3 or 4 key throws they might have even won that game last night.

On a side note: did anyone else get a laugh when Bellichik got caught telling the crowd to "shut the f--- up"? That was pretty good.

My favorite was when Rex went postal after the 1st White TD. Hilarious.

Basically Rex knew he had implemented the perfect defensive game plan and it was WORKING!

And then the Patriots score and go up by 7 at the end of the half.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO.....Cobb playing on one shoulder all season...Davonte Adams so brutally overrated and void of talent.....Not to mention all the help he has gotten from Eddie Lacy this season, all 32 yards per game of him

Rogers is so heroic winning with his back against the wall! Nevermind that he was the reason for that in the first place with his subpar play.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats are 10-0. All they can do is win every game on the schedule. They haven't lost at home to the Lions, I'll tell you that much.
My favorite was when Rex went postal after the 1st White TD. Hilarious.

Basically Rex knew he had implemented the perfect defensive game plan and it was WORKING!

And then the Patriots score and go up by 7 at the end of the half.

This what happens so often against the Patriots......The Bills played that game like they were just happy to be in the game.....They werent even trying to create anything offensively, they were just playing to keep Brady off the field, and stay close.......The offensive play calling was from 1990.....I came in here last night in the first quarter and said "The Bills playing just well enough to lose this game by 7, than Rex will speak so proudly of his team not getting blown out"

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This what happens so often against the Patriots......The Bills played that game like they were just happy to be in the game.....They werent even trying to create anything offensively, they were just playing to keep Brady off the field, and stay close.......The offensive play calling was from 1990.....I came in here last night in the first quarter and said "The Bills playing just well enough to lose this game by 7, than Rex will speak so proudly of his team not getting blown out"

LOL! So true. The Pats were never in any danger of losing the game. Rex is such a joke as a head coach.

P.S. That inadvertent whistle is the reason the spread wasn't covered, regardless.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! So true. The Pats were never in any danger of losing the game. Rex is such a joke as a head coach.

P.S. That inadvertent whistle is the reason the spread wasn't covered, regardless.

Never thought for a second they would lose, and was just completely convinced once the Bills totally blew it all by having the ball in NE territory with less than a minute in the half, and somehow were trailing by 7 at the half

I really think a lot of the Giants success against the Pats comes from knowing that you have to be aggressive offensively and try to put points on the board

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the same for the Patriots

I've said many times...this is the year to be a WC if you could choose...I really think CAR is going to beat DAL this week, and go on to get claim the 1 seed, but if they get behind by a couple of scores (possible against a good team) I wonder if can they come back....especially in the second half.

I don't see a truly dominate team/ DIV winner in either conf this year.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said many times...this is the year to be a WC if you could choose...I really think CAR is going to beat DAL this week, and go on to get claim the 1 seed, but if they get behind by a couple of scores (possible against a good team) I wonder if can they come back....especially in the second half.

I don't see a truly dominate team/ DIV winner in either conf this year.

Your Steelers remain the one team i could see crashing all parties and a possible Cards/Steelers SB matchup

Im ready to put cash on the Cards representing the NFC

All due respect to Cams Panthers, I just think the Cards are incredibly impressive

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your Steelers remain the one team i could see crashing all parties and a possible Cards/Steelers SB matchup

Im ready to put cash on the Cards representing the NFC

All due respect to Cams Panthers, I just think the Cards are incredibly impressive

Steelers could cause havoc on the road as a WC...CBs worry me, but Mitchell is playing much better @ FS this yr, so they've had far fewer huge scoring plays against them. I'd like to see Tomlin meet Arians in the SB.

Come to think of of it, I'd like to see Tomlin face any coach in the SB!

AZ vs CAR might be the NFCCG...

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFCCG Steelers 24 Colts 17
NFCCG Cardinals 31 Green Bay 28

SB 50 Steelers 27 Cardinals 21

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Jake another @HammerDown ball hanging thread. First last night Tawn and now Won in spite of Brady. If your gonna troll, dont swing on 1 person's dick, alternate . Brady was so so yesterday and glad they got the W

There's only so much a troll can come up with against the GOAT. Come on man. Cut me some slack. :D