• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Patriots won the game tonight in spite of Tom Brady

Has Tom Brady benefited from great WR and TE play throughout his career?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk has a horrible bruise on his back hip from Brady hitting him with footballs there so many times.
tom hated the ground a lot sunday.

"take this!" as he throws it into the ground.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady has a bad game, his offensive line was more like a turnstile than a group of blockers. Brady tooka few really cheap shots that could have been called "roughing". One in particular was during the "non" interception return when he got clocked from behind.

As far as his being pissed off on the sidelines..................I'd be pissed off too if I had to take shots every time I dropped back to pass and someone totally missed a blitzer. I've watched this game twice since Monday and Marcus Cannon was worse than horrible. He stood up and blocked no one on at least four separate plays and let a blitzing LB just blow by. I've got 8th graders who can block better than he can and non of them weigh 200 lbs.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady has a bad game, his offensive line was more like a turnstile than a group of blockers. Brady tooka few really cheap shots that could have been called "roughing". One in particular was during the "non" interception return when he got clocked from behind.

As far as his being pissed off on the sidelines..................I'd be pissed off too if I had to take shots every time I dropped back to pass and someone totally missed a blitzer. I've watched this game twice since Monday and Marcus Cannon was worse than horrible. He stood up and blocked no one on at least four separate plays and let a blitzing LB just blow by. I've got 8th graders who can block better than he can and non of them weigh 200 lbs.

"The OL. If they weren't so horrible..."

Yeah, Ken. And I've seen eighth graders who can play the QB position better than Brady and they don't blame the OL when play like shit.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The better Tom plays, the angrier and more desperate Hammer gets and the more he props up Manning.

...and of course, the more he obsesses about NEhomer.