• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tom Bradley show in LA is on!

Only 3 field goals so far with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter says it all.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal with 52 points at the half
Tough when the competition sucks so bad, maybe they aren't but I doubt that's the situation.

Sure Cal is better, but how much?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but losing to a FCS team that was 0-14 against the Pac prior to your game and wasn't even a good FCS program to boot is worse than anything you want to put on your big brothers. This is officially a new low in Washington football. Congrats at being the best of the worst.

Total coug job.

Being the only school in Pac history to go 0-12 trumps one loss no matter how horrible that loss is...just sayin

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys protesting against Leach? Why were alumni advised not to show up? Sounds like the writings on the wall for your coach.

Were advised not to show because the air quality with that many people from the fires was the reason. There was talk of moving it to Seattle or Portland but obviously nothing came of it

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being the only school in Pac history to go 0-12 trumps one loss no matter how horrible that loss is...just sayin
Well of course you'd say that. At least the 3 OOC teams they played that year were all REAL football teams. You lost to the equivalent of a JV team. At home. By double digits. Easily worst loss in state history. Congrats.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so disappointed in Mike leach.
There's always hope, maybe they can resume the series with their neighbors over at Idaho. Mike, maybe, just maybe, but only perhaps, might be able to find a way to win.Besides, I hear that Dennis Erikson is available.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That year was depressing and embarrassing. But get out of here with your bullshit. That year the Apple Cup was the battle for #9 in the conference, it took you 2 overtimes to beat that embarrassment by 3 points, and your only other win was against that glorified Jr. college team that just got their first Pac 12 win against your sorry asses today. At least UW got their shit together and made a good hire to get the program back to somewhat respectable. What have you guys done since?

That was the low point of UW's history. WSU's history is a fucking low point.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly WSU trying to pick on UW's 0-12 season is a bit like a person born with no legs calling someone with a broken leg a cripple. We only visited your world for a minute.

Getting beaten at home by double digits to a FCS team that isn't even near the top of that low level of football is really bad.

I love the pirate, but how the hell does he survive this year starting out like this? :noidea: Team is actually worse than under Wulff. How is that possible?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts after Week 1 in the Pac:

North- Oregon vs. Cal is what it looks like right now honestly, Stanford has no offense and their defense/O-Line won't be able to carry them like in years past. Washington schools both look down, Oregon State who knows… Oregon should walk to another North title.

South- Gonna be insane once again, Zona needs Wright to have any shot, USC looks like legit favorites with UCLA not far behind. ASU has a chance to rebound, but have to be near perfect the rest of the way to even sniff a CFB playoff spot like they were talking about all summer long. Utah looks strong, but a team you can beat at home, when you play them @Utah it's gonna be a battle. Colora…. yeah, sorry but they aren't in the mix. If I had to guess the order atm it would go USC-UCLA-UA-ASU-UTH-COL.

The middle to bottom of the Pac isn't looking as strong as it has been in years past. Maybe I'm overreacting considering it's only 1 game, but this is how I'm feelin' right now.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's always hope, maybe they can resume the series with their neighbors over at Idaho. Mike, maybe, just maybe, but only perhaps, might be able to find a way to win.Besides, I hear that Dennis Erikson is available.
The problem with WSU is that they have a hard time getting recruits to come to Pullman, Washington. If you have ever been there, you would know what I'm talking about.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with WSU is that they have a hard time getting recruits to come to Pullman, Washington. If you have ever been there, you would know what I'm talking about.
My dad and I went to a game there in the 70s and one of the first things I asked my dad was how they got kids to go to school there.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to look past anyone especially after BC last season. But Stanford could be the first test
I really hope Stanford pounds UCF into the ground next week. I don't want a really pissed off Cardinal coming to the Coliseum in a couple of weeks. But then again, there would be nothing better than to send them back to the Farm with a beat down that puts them at 0-3.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope Stanford pounds UCF into the ground next week. I don't want a really pissed off Cardinal coming to the Coliseum in a couple of weeks. But then again, there would be nothing better than to send them back to the Farm with a beat down that puts them at 0-3.
I'm hoping they take week one out on UCF too. I'm not looking past anyone. The PAC is wide open

Status
Not open for further replies.