• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isnt this year 3 of waiting.....
Yeah, it's year however long the pac 12 network has been a thing. I can't have satellite because of trees, but I'd switch if I could, despite no pac 12 network (that's how much I hate comcast). I'm curious because my dad has it though. I asked a direct TV rep once, he said it would probably never happen, now they're getting everyone's hopes up, and still nothing.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No 4 looks like he could be special wallace!

True Freshman, eh?

Collins has got some heart & fight in 'em.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:drink:

We made it a game on the blue turf, and beat the spread. Of course want the W, but left optimistic because we saw plenty of good D taking advantage of a increased gased Boise Oline and almost pulled it off.

Weird, but kind of relaxed right now. Next couple are at home and let's see how those go.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 more hours until Mike Leach's last WSU opener

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:drink:

We made it a game on the blue turf, and beat the spread. Of course want the W, but left optimistic because we saw plenty of good D taking advantage of a increased gased Boise Oline and almost pulled it off.

Weird, but kind of relaxed right now. Next couple are at home and let's see how those go.
They played better on defense and special teams than I had hoped for. Lots of reasons to be upbeat if you can ignore the high school play calling on offense.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game day!!!!!!!

It was like the night before Christmas. I had trouble falling to sleep. Huskys you almost pulled it off. Boise is ranked like 23rd so I think you at least know where you stand and how much you need to improve. Is it me or did Baylor and TCU look like they aren't world beaters like they've been hyped?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played better on defense and special teams than I had hoped for. Lots of reasons to be upbeat if you can ignore the high school play calling on offense.
I missed the game. :gaah:

So reading everything I can on it. Might be able to catch a replay if I'm lucky.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized that after the opening games, that the MWC is 2-0 over the PAC 12. That's good for power rankings when deciding which group of 5 team gets the BCS game. Of course, Colorado is so bad that they'd probably be in last place in the MWC as well.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized that after the opening games, that the MWC is 2-0 over the PAC 12. That's good for power rankings when deciding which group of 5 team gets the BCS game. Of course, Colorado is so bad that they'd probably be in last place in the MWC as well.

Thats some great scheduling on MWC part. Any other Pac team and you probably lose both.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats some great scheduling on MWC part. Any other Pac team and you probably lose both.
I think that Boise could play with almost any of them, and be favored to win, especially at home. I can only think of a couple of teams that could beat them. They beat AZ in AZ for our last game. As I recall, the Wildcats beat Oregon early in the year. So I wouldn't be nearly as confident as you the the PAC would clean up, at least not with my team. Others? Maybe.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Boise could play with almost any of them, and be favored to win, especially at home. I can only think of a couple of teams that could beat them. They beat AZ in AZ for our last game. As I recall, the Wildcats beat Oregon early in the year. So I wouldn't be nearly as confident as you the the PAC would clean up, at least not with my team. Others? Maybe.

You played two ranked teams all year lost to one and the other as usual you get a team who was playing for more at the end of the season then lost and and so they ended up in a bowl game with you. Arizona had played in five games with ranked opponents by then.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, there's the brain dead smiles we all remember.

Your team was shut out at home for the second half against a defense starting 7 kids that never started a game. You barely beat a team expected to be near last in the north that started a true freshman QB for the first time in school history because of how bare the QB cupboard is.

And now you boast you'd beat nearly any Pac team at home? That's pretty much the dumbest thing you've ever said and that's quite the rich lexicon of prior words to mount that to.

The only other teams you would probably beat at home are WSU and Colorado. Every other team in the conference would have curb stomped your team based on that shitty offense we saw last night. Even Cal.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officially shitting my pants with the offensive play calling

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, there's the brain dead smiles we all remember.

Your team was shut out at home for the second half against a defense starting 7 kids that never started a game. You barely beat a team expected to be near last in the north that started a true freshman QB for the first time in school history because of how bare the QB cupboard is.

And now you boast you'd beat nearly any Pac team at home? That's pretty much the dumbest thing you've ever said and that's quite the rich lexicon of prior words to mount that to.

The only other teams you would probably beat at home are WSU and Colorado. Every other team in the conference would have curb stomped your team based on that shitty offense we saw last night. Even Cal.
Well, Wiz, we did beat Washington. Dominated the statistics and controlled both lines of scrimmage. 10 of the Huskies points came off of special teams miscues, and Boise left at least two scores on the table. We've defeated several PAC teams lately, and neither you not I know how Boise "would" do against anyone, if they don't play. So, I have a simple question for you, old friend,

If you don't think that your team is good enough to win, why in the hell are you cheering for them?:scratch:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're a bad team this year smiles, wait for it. I like BSU, but they didn't show much of anything as I understand it. I'd take USC, UCLA, and ASU over BSU anywhere. AZ, FURD, Utah and Cal @ home this season. BSU over UW, Wazzy, Beibers, buffs, any field. Oh and until they actually beat them, I'll take BSU over the ducks too. :suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.