• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh btw, Seahawks fans. I have a great friend who works digital media for your team. Showed me his Super Bowl ring. Pretty awesome. He went to Oregon. Dan Boyer.
I was hanging out in the zone (the beer garden at husky stadium) before Stanford. Noticed the dude standing next to me had a championship ring (they did a tribute to the national championship team). I felt like that scene in ace ventura when he's taking a piss next to the guy trying to look at his ring. I finally just congratulated him, had a few words, and checked it out without being a weirdo. Don't know who it was, didn't want to ask.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hanging out in the zone (the beer garden at husky stadium) before Stanford. Noticed the dude standing next to me had a championship ring (they did a tribute to the national championship team). I felt like that scene in ace ventura when he's taking a piss next to the guy trying to look at his ring. I finally just congratulated him, had a few words, and checked it out without being a weirdo. Don't know who it was, didn't want to ask.
It was so awesome they were all in the house for that game. Several members of that defense said after the game that our defense now reminded them of themselves back then Best compliment you can get. And in front of James' widow and family to boot. Just a crazy special kind of night. Didn't blame the kids for rushing the field afterward either. None are old enough to remember when a game like that was routine and not worthy of rushing anything. Think an anonymous donor paid the fine for that so it didn't hurt the school.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was so awesome they were all in the house for that game. Several members of that defense said after the game that our defense now reminded them of themselves back then Best compliment you can get. And in front of James' widow and family to boot. Just a crazy special kind of night. Didn't blame the kids for rushing the field afterward either. None are old enough to remember when a game like that was routine and not worthy of rushing anything. Think an anonymous donor paid the fine for that so it didn't hurt the school.
Agree, it was just an awesome night on every level.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4d0444fb2e.jpg

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm worried about the overall tPAC conf SOS keeping us out of the playoffs. There is so much more ball left to play and 7 more PAC games still left.
We have one of the best RB duos in the conference, a 5 star WR, another very good WR in White. The best kicker, and a great punting game. Manny is a good QB, but if you don't think he was really hurt, but scared, than you might want to rewatch the replay on when he got hurt.

What we don't have is a defense or an idea of how to tackle. We don't know how to cover on 3rd and long.
That was a comment on the protection he was getting.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a comment on the protection he was getting.

Oh alright, sorry I thought you were questioning whether or not he wanted to be on the field.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was it this guy?
A4GDtiKCIAAiaqi.png:large

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't mind oly. He's just KY jealous that no new oregon fans have showed up.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless the Washington plane goes down on the way to the game, Oregon is going 2 - 4. Welcome back to the PAC cellar.
I stand by what I said. wasn't that long ago that a 7-6 UW team took down top teams like Stanford who went on to be 12-2
Anything can happen

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless the Washington plane goes down on the way to the game, Oregon is going 2 - 4. Welcome back to the PAC cellar.
Thanks for occupying that cellar for us for the past 12 years. Must have been rough watching over it as a junior high kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.