• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it that Petersen keeps it as should always be at home. Gold helmets and the purple and gold unis. We'll be rocking them again this Friday.

And point spread has stayed at -3 to 3.5 at most books right now. Vegas is basically calling this a pickum game. Can't wait for Friday.

A husky fan excited about uniforms? You don't say.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A husky fan excited about uniforms? You don't say.
Read much? :noidea:

Being excited about wearing traditional uni's is not the same as being excited about orange socks and glitter helmets. It's kind of the opposite.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it that Petersen keeps it as should always be at home. Gold helmets and the purple and gold unis. We'll be rocking them again this Friday.

And point spread has stayed at -3 to 3.5 at most books right now. Vegas is basically calling this a pickum game. Can't wait for Friday.
I noticed the score app showed it moved to 2.5, but it's back up to 3. Money must be coming in pretty even on it.

And agree, purple and gold always!

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Letting my nerd flag fly.....

wLw1wiA.gif

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read much? :noidea:

Being excited about wearing traditional uni's is not the same as being excited about orange socks and glitter helmets. It's kind of the opposite.
Then I would ask for mods to change your favorite team logo of that fancy new dog logo to this.

229b3929f3ecb66ff9e4ef5ef92ec7da.gif

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I would ask for mods to change your favorite team logo of that fancy new dog logo to this.

229b3929f3ecb66ff9e4ef5ef92ec7da.gif
Wouldn't bother me a bit. I have plenty of gear with that logo on it.

This is supposed to be football. It's not a fashion show. Stick to beating your opponents on the field, not on the runway. I can live with being an individual wearing different colored shoes, but leave the uniform alone.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't bother me a bit. I have plenty of gear with that logo on it.

This is supposed to be football. It's not a fashion show. Stick to beating your opponents on the field, not on the runway. I can live with being an individual wearing different colored shoes, but leave the uniform alone.
And stop with the gimmicky merchandise or phrasing, because this flag has a couple meanings doesn't it?

img5.jpg

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed the score app showed it moved to 2.5, but it's back up to 3. Money must be coming in pretty even on it.

And agree, purple and gold always!
Fair amount of money going both ways, but the sharps are waiting until Thursday. Lots of speculation which way they are heading, but there should be a good push the day before and going into the game.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh as far as the Stanford game goes?

UW almost lost to a bad Arizona team for their first test.

I'm going Trees.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And stop with the gimmicky merchandise or phrasing, because this flag has a couple meanings doesn't it?

img5.jpg
You do know as fans we don't get to actually go up and put flags up right? :L

And we can tell you until we are blue in the face, but that streak means FAR more to you than it does to us. I really don't care. Ducks have already lost two games and have lost their edge. That's far more relevant.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh as far as the Stanford game goes?

UW almost lost to a bad Arizona team for their first test.

I'm going Trees.
You don't actually watch much football do you? I mean that's actually a dumber than normal statement from you.

If you want a reason to pick the trees I can give you one, but it isn't because of the final score last week. That takes a full on retard to come up with.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The valid reason to like ferd is UW's struggle stopping Arizona's freshman rusher in the first half. Now mind you young teams are often more sloppy on the road and I would expect better attack angles and better technique tackling at home since they had none of those problems the prior 3 games, but still they are much more solid against the pass than the run and the nerds pretty much don't throw the ball unless it's a dump pass to McCaffrey.

Now that would be analytical. I mean you did get the memo that Stanford was actually behind and barely beat UCLA too right?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know as fans we don't get to actually go up and put flags up right? :L

And we can tell you until we are blue in the face, but that streak means FAR more to you than it does to us. I really don't care. Ducks have already lost two games and have lost their edge. That's far more relevant.

That's exactly what I would say if my team was in the midst of a 12 game losing streak to our rival. And I mean to one team, not a 12 game losing streak overall, that would be horrible.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The valid reason to like ferd is UW's struggle stopping Arizona's freshman rusher in the first half. Now mind you young teams are often more sloppy on the road and I would expect better attack angles and better technique tackling at home since they had none of those problems the prior 3 games, but still they are much more solid against the pass than the run and the nerds pretty much don't throw the ball unless it's a dump pass to McCaffrey.

Now that would be analytical. I mean you did get the memo that Stanford was actually behind and barely beat UCLA too right?
UCLA WAS ranked this year and had lost a close battle on the road vs Texas AM, and Stanford had to play at UCLA.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly what I would say if my team was in the midst of a 12 game losing streak to our rival. And I mean to one team, not a 12 game losing streak overall, that would be horrible.
Want proof?

Ask ANY husky which they would take right now today -
Lose to Oregon again this year, but beat Stanford and win the North
Or Beat Oregon but lose to Stanford and Stanford wins the North.

It's an easy answer. The biggest game of the year for this team is this Saturday and no other game is within a mile of it. The game against Oregon is no more important this year than the apple cup. And that's a fact.

Sorry that your streak has lost it's edge, but that's what happens when your team stops winning.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and Stanford played Josh Rosen and not a Freshman QB.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want proof?

Ask ANY husky which they would take right now today -
Lose to Oregon again this year, but beat Stanford and win the North
Or Beat Oregon but lose to Stanford and Stanford wins the North.

It's an easy answer. The biggest game of the year for this team is this Saturday and no other game is within a mile of it. The game against Oregon is no more important this year than the apple cup. And that's a fact.

Sorry that your streak has lost it's edge, but that's what happens when your team stops winning.

It's Friday, you are playing your biggest game of the year on HS football night. I guess these type of game night Petersen should be used to.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA WAS ranked this year and had lost a close battle on the road vs Texas AM, and Stanford had to play at UCLA.
And UW was also on the road. You aren't really good at this are you? :L

Go look at the stats. UW failed on 2 FG's, failed on 4th and 1, threw a pic Browning never throws, and had 5 false start penalties and STILL won. Hold on to that score as if it means something.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like you had 7 win Sark, also spelled 7ark. You now have 6 loss Pete. So the pups gotta start losing soon to catch that magic number.

Status
Not open for further replies.