• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about the kid Josh, winning the job.

I'm guessing since we can still redshirt Josh at this point, the coaches son (Neuheisel) and 3rd year QB under Noel Mazzone's offense is keeping it interesting. Jerry Neuheisel is said to be playing solid football, so you keep your options open, and you know competition is always good brother!

I'm personally good with Jerry under center because either way we will play this season with either guy as a game manager.

Our game plan will be, play great defense, run the heck out of the ball with the PAC's leading rusher in Perkins behind that big ole' experienced offensive line, control the clock, only pass when you have to and control field position with great special teams play.

We are set up to do this with Jerry so why burn the freshman redshirt unless Josh clearly wins the job outright from the Junior Neuheisel?

Bottom line, all you are seeing here is a coach pushing Josh to step up in a big way in training camp and take the job away from Jerry.

Mora needs to know now, for sure, so he doesn't burn that freshman redshirt for nothing.

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, I hope they didn't make another...
You must be very young.

Nothing sexier and more appealing than a smart, young & chick who set to make a very good wage throughout her life. :nod:

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 780.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford's conference schedule is pretty tough early.

@ USC
@ OSU (Friday). Be afraid of these games. Ask SC
UCLA
Zona

Then
UW
@WSU
@Colorado

Then
Oregon
Cal

They're lucky. They avoid us this year. its was fun kicking them around the first two seasons.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't always drop my infant, but when I do I look damn good doing it.

Caption contest....

"Damn! I knew I should of got insurance on the phone and not the kid!"

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy, nothing like history lesson on a CFB message board
You should see the Stanford board I frequent most often. Half the discussions get derailed by debates on the civil war, the merits of different coffee brewing methods and the chemical composition of various ancillary products.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be very young.

Nothing sexier and more appealing than a smart, young & chick who set to make a very good wage throughout her life. :nod:

I'm an old fart. And that video doesn't make me think smart or sexy. It makes me think hallucinogenics.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm an old fart. And that video doesn't make me think smart or sexy. It makes me think hallucinogenics.
I'm getting up there too and it makes me think WTF
Wait!

If we are talkin about that vid that starts out with the harlem shake theme, I agree 100%.

The other was not too bad, just some young smart chicks who could probably earn as much as you.

That's a winner!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait!

If we are talkin about that vid that starts out with the harlem shake theme, I agree 100%.

The other was not too bad, just some young smart chicks who could probably earn as much as you.

That's a winner!
The harlem shake video was a little strange for me :noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.