• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't follow recruiting much if you think Teo was the only player USC went after and didn't get.

I don't follow SC recruiting, so as I stated. He is the only guy I can remember who it was between SC and someone and that recruit chose someone else.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well so much for you'll believe the hype when you see it. lol
What kind of tard would pick against their own team in something that doesn't have real money on the line? :noidea: Since it includes bowls and CCG etc I'd put 10 as an expectation winning 9 in the regular season. So if I had to bet money I'd probably say even. But who would be lame enough to do that?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't follow SC recruiting, so as I stated. He is the only guy I can remember who it was between SC and someone and that recruit chose someone else.

There's so many I couldn't even begin to list them all but famous ones off the top of my head are De Anthony Thomas, Jimmy Clausen,
Desean Jackson, and just this past year Tua Togovailoa, Tate Martell. But like I said there's plenty.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll follow ASU this year - I have watched them in the past, plus they have a hockey team and I absolutely love visiting Phoenix/Tempe.

Screw you Wildcats and let's go pitch forks (am I doing this right?)

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's so many I couldn't even begin to list them all but famous ones off the top of my head are De Anthony Thomas, Jimmy Clausen,
Desean Jackson, and just this past year Tua Togovailoa, Tate Martell. But like I said there's plenty.

:violin: Once and while, USC doesn't get their #1 top target and has to take #2 or #3 whose still one of the top rated players in nation. I can see how that can leave emotional scars on your program. What a nightmare... :drama:

I rank that up there with when celebrities complain about the problems in their lives like sex addiction.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of tard would pick against their own team in something that doesn't have real money on the line? :noidea: Since it includes bowls and CCG etc I'd put 10 as an expectation winning 9 in the regular season. So if I had to bet money I'd probably say even. But who would be lame enough to do that?
Excactly. There's a reason I'd never put real money on the Dawgs. Maybe a small bet on a bowl for fun if I was in Vegas, but never a serious bet. Not gonna ever pick them to lose. It's hard enough just to try to be objective with our pickems.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll follow ASU this year - I have watched them in the past, plus they have a hockey team and I absolutely love visiting Phoenix/Tempe.

dVDJiez.gif

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. And remember, if you're gonna do this pac 12 thing, screw oregon too. No one likes them.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excactly. There's a reason I'd never put real money on the Dawgs. Maybe a small bet on a bowl for fun if I was in Vegas, but never a serious bet. Not gonna ever pick them to lose. It's hard enough just to try to be objective with our pickems.

Rule #1 of gambling. Don't make emotional bets.

I rarely bet real money on the Huskies. Only if the point spread looks like a very good call. It's way too easy to make an emotional bet when your a total homer for a team and emotionally committed to them.

I remember when Stanford really started rolling with Harbaugh and the books were really having a hard time figuring them out. You could of become a millionaire by just letting it ride taking the trees every week for a season. They beat the spread every week convincingly. Easy money. Now they know how to analyze them and the spreads are much more of a gamble.

But yes. When your not betting real money, be a total honk. But real money? Stay away from your home teams.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. And remember, if you're gonna do this pac 12 thing, screw oregon too. No one likes them.

Yep. Adding a Screw the Ducks to your signature is an instant credibility boost within tPAC.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why gambling is a horrible idea. Who actually bets when they are sober, and when drunk you go with you're homer instincts. Fuck, I was drunk and gambled a tattoo on the AC. So many better addictions than gambling, like heroine, meth or collecting stds.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friend of mine informed me the other day that the Apple Cup is actually at noon the day after fucking Thanksgiving.

Had plans to head over to Pullman for the Apple Cup, but Thanksgiving is one of the few times of year I get to see all my cousins/aunts/uncles and wouldn't skip it for just about anything and I sure as shit am not driving to Pullman that night or at like 5 in the fucking morning on Friday.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why gambling is a horrible idea. Who actually bets when they are sober, and when drunk you go with you're homer instincts. Fuck, I was drunk and gambled a tattoo on the AC. So many better addictions than gambling, like heroine, meth or collecting stds.

Gambling hasn't been added to my list of vices yet.

Never really been hooked on it. Whenever I've gambled I've always came out ahead, but I never got hooked on it.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rule #1 of gambling. Don't make emotional bets.

I rarely bet real money on the Huskies. Only if the point spread looks like a very good call. It's way too easy to make an emotional bet when your a total homer for a team and emotionally committed to them.

I remember when Stanford really started rolling with Harbaugh and the books were really having a hard time figuring them out. You could of become a millionaire by just letting it ride taking the trees every week for a season. They beat the spread every week convincingly. Easy money. Now they know how to analyze them and the spreads are much more of a gamble.

But yes. When your not betting real money, be a total honk. But real money? Stay away from your home teams.

I stay away from the players on "my team" in fantasy, gambling, whatever. I always try to remain as objective as I can when it comes to making decisions, and even though I believe I'm unbiased regarding my team, I don't think I am.

I've probably bet against my team more times than not.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friend of mine informed me the other day that the Apple Cup is actually at noon the day after fucking Thanksgiving.

Had plans to head over to Pullman for the Apple Cup, but Thanksgiving is one of the few times of year I get to see all my cousins/aunts/uncles and wouldn't skip it for just about anything and I sure as shit am not driving to Pullman that night or at like 5 in the fucking morning on Friday.

It is the stupidest idea of a game as only 1/4 of the seats will be full or even sold. It is going to be more of an embarrassment for the conference on national television than the nationally televised attendance of the Pac 12 title game.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the stupidest idea of a game as only 1/4 of the seats will be full or even sold. It is going to be more of an embarrassment for the conference on national television than the nationally televised attendance of the Pac 12 title game.

Worst part is that it should be a damn fuckin' good game.

A Friday Apple Cup I'd say fucks WSU over WAY more than UW it would if it was hosted by us. I say that because there are a fuck ton of WSU students who are from the Seattle area and probably go back to the area for Thanksgiving. If I went to WSU that would likely have to be me, and I bleed football. It would be pretty logistically difficult to be with family for Thanksgiving in the Seattle area then have to be back in Pullman by 12:30, and that's not even including tailgating.

Really pisses me off because I really want to go. I've actually never made the trip out there.

What the fuck are these people thinking when they schedule these games?

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never bet on your own team. That is like betting 101.

Status
Not open for further replies.