• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford is my 2nd favorite college team overall and I follow them.

Phoenix is ok, the cost of living is nice, the winters are awesome and the summers aren't that bad even when it's 118 out. But Stanford is in the bay area and there's a reason the cost of living is so high there - if you can afford it, I can't anymore.

But I love the way Stanford plays football.

Stanford seems to play a very Alabama-ish style of football. A nice Run/Pass combination where the goal is to just beat your man with little trickery.

What do you do in Phoenix?

I like Ga Tech just because they are in Atlanta, but I really don't have a second favorite team.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford seems to play a very Alabama-ish style of football. A nice Run/Pass combination where the goal is to just beat your man with little trickery.

What do you do in Phoenix?

I like Ga Tech just because they are in Atlanta, but I really don't have a second favorite team.

I work at home, I could live anywhere I wanted as long as it is affordable.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm absolutely desperate for football to really begin.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha no worries, I just need to find a team in conference I like -- I been to two of the campuses in the Pac 12 so there's that.
I have always picked a team in each conference to back so that as I watch games across the country it gives it a little more meaning. then these teams started bouncing around but I still try to back the same ones unless someone or something really turns me off from that team.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always picked a team in each conference to back so that as I watch games across the country it gives it a little more meaning. then these teams started bouncing around but I still try to back the same ones unless someone or something really turns me off from that team.

Yeah - I'm the same. My Big Ten team is Purdue, which is like watching a midget lose to MJ in a game of HORSE.

I actually like Oregon growing up, because their games were on late when I was a kid and so I would watch them, and Joey Harrington, Rueben Sierra, and those teams.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to UCLA back in 2000 for the Alabama vs UCLA game. Wasn't overly impressed and I'm not sure if that was because Bama lost, or because my Dad's best friend past away during the game. Needless to say, I don't really have the fondest of memories of that place.

And on top of that...they wear powder blue and gold uniforms. :L

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know you lived in Phoenix.

I want to move to that side of the country, and Phoenix is my top choice, well that and Seattle. You are a Bama guy, do you have a Pac 12 team?

Have you been to Phoenix in the summer? It's 7th circle of hell kind of hot.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that Phoenix was originally supposed to be hell, but it was too hot.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And god help you when they want to wear an alt. They almost, ALMOST, make oregon seem tolerable.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phoe

In fact, I'm pretty sure that Phoenix was originally supposed to be hell, but it was too hot.
Phoenix's dry heat is nothing compared to the swamp ass heat of the deep south, trust me.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phoe

Phoenix's dry heat is nothing compared to the swamp ass heat of the deep south, trust me.

Born in Phoenix and lived in Florida for nearly 3 years. So, I'm familiar with both.

It's really a choice between melting or turning to dust any time you go outside.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Born in Phoenix and lived in Florida for nearly 3 years. So, I'm familiar with both.

It's really a choice between melting or turning to dust any time you go outside.
I was born in Phoenix and lived in GA for 3 years, as well as Korea and Japan which both have summers as bad. I much prefer the dry heat to taking a shower only to step out the door and be soaked again. At least desert heat keeps you dry.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - I'm the same. My Big Ten team is Purdue, which is like watching a midget lose to MJ in a game of HORSE.

I actually like Oregon growing up, because their games were on late when I was a kid and so I would watch them, and Joey Harrington, Rueben Sierra, and those teams.
Ruben Sierra the baseball player?

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ruben Sierra the baseball player?

No - The Running back during Harrington's days was a Reuben something, not Sierra, but I remember watching him.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are worse things than powder blue and gold Unis

I live in Atlanta, and I'd take Phoenix's summer over this one any day of the week.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What do they say, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. The air is hot here but you can breathe air not run thru a car engine first.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are worse things than powder blue and gold Unis

I live in Atlanta, and I'd take Phoenix's summer over this one any day of the week.
Amen. Humidity high here today, 32%.

Status
Not open for further replies.