• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That must be why Cali recruits never go anywhere else. Gotcha.
BTW. Have you looked at your roster? Washingtons roster? Any Cali kids?
Where in my post did I say anything about any of that? I just said that convincing a cali kid that had the schools listed for him wouldn't be difficult. Hell, even a man that was eyeballs deep in a bourbon bottle pulled in top 10 classes. Here's a hint, even with their best class the Ducks have never been that high. If you think the recruiters at USC have to try even half as hard as most of the other schools in the PAC you are delusional.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where in my post did I say anything about any of that? I just said that convincing a cali kid that had the schools listed for him wouldn't be difficult. Hell, even a man that was eyeballs deep in a bourbon bottle pulled in top 10 classes. Here's a hint, even with their best class the Ducks have never been that high. If you think the recruiters at USC have to try even half as hard as most of the other schools in the PAC you are delusional.

A lot of the players USC is usually trying to get are also being pursued by Notre dame , Ohio State, Michigan, Alabama and UCLA. So you're delusional if you think they don't have to try hard to go against those coaches. And many time USC is up against Stanford for O linemen. . Pete , Sark and Kiffen were always good recruiters.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC has the greatest built in recruiting advantage of any program in college football. Period. Anyone who claims otherwise is living in fantasy land.
I'm not expecting a single Trojan to apologize for it. Smoke um if ya gottum. Enjoy. But don't you dare act like your coaches have to exert any serious effort to land the classes you do. Recruiting always takes care of itself. All USC coaches need to worry about is coaching all the talent and egos together and win games.

9 times out of 10, the phone call goes like:

Ring-Ring
"Hello"
"This is USC coach ______"
"Yes and I already sent out the commit tweet"
"Welcome to USC"
Click
Kicks feet up on desk and whistles Fight On.

Even during some of the strongest sanctions leveled against a school in the past decade, including bowl bans, and that clown Kiffen as your coach, you still landed whatever 4 and 5 star recruits you desired.

Once and awhile, you lose one of your top targets to another school like Ohio State or Bama, or your already loaded at position and they know it's not worth the risk, and you go into Hollywood drama mode claiming everyone should be fired, but the overall majority say yes the second you offer.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC has the greatest built in recruiting advantage of any program in college football. Period. Anyone who claims otherwise is living in fantasy land.
I'm not expecting a single Trojan to apologize for it. Smoke um if ya gottum. Enjoy. But don't you dare act like your coaches have to exert any serious effort to land the classes you do. Recruiting always takes care of itself. All USC coaches need to worry about is coaching all the talent and egos together and win games.

Ring-Ring
"Hello"
"Welcome to USC"
Click

Even during some of the strongest sanctions leveled against a school in the past decade, including bowl bans, and that clown Kiffen as your coach, you still landed whatever 4 and 5 star recruits you desired.

Once and awhile, you lose one of your top targets to another school like Ohio State or Bama, or your already loaded at position and they know it's not worth the risk, and you go into Hollywood drama mode claiming everyone should be fired, but the overall majority say yes the second you offer.

Really? You do realize to get 25 players most schools including USC have to offer way over a hundred kids. Just this past year USC offered at least five different QBs and ten- fifteen WRs alone. If it was like you said they should have only offered one or two QBs and maybe four WRs since all they have to do is call .

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JuJu Smith-Schuster suffers foot injury in practice. Limped off field with help and taped foot. apparently landed awkward. possible Toe injury. Turf toe? that can be a nagging injury.

Sprained toe.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A moment of silence: University of Arizona starting offensive center Zach Hemmila died overnight as he slept, the school announced today. He was 22.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post-39018-Theoden-so-it-begins-gif-Imgur-YB8r.gif

Nebraska G Tanner Farmer: “Oregon will be our first big test and I am completely confident that we should go in there and beat the crap out of them."

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post-39018-Theoden-so-it-begins-gif-Imgur-YB8r.gif

Nebraska G Tanner Farmer: “Oregon will be our first big test and I am completely confident that we should go in there and beat the crap out of them."
Have to respect such an unbiased source, especially one who didn't play in a game last year.

Reactions: Eco

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder what Riley has to say about it.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ring-Ring
"Hello"
"Welcome to USC"
Click

lately they are striking out on quarterbacks. they were the favorite to land Tua tagovailoa only to lose to alabama in final days before decision. they were in mix for tate martell twice and missed. they figured to land the last quality qb available jack sears but he chose duke over the trojans.

USC still has options at qb from other classes but thats a few big misses at the position.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lately they are striking out on quarterbacks. they were the favorite to land Tua tagovailoa only to lose to alabama in final days before decision. they were in mix for tate martell twice and missed. they figured to land the last quality qb available jack sears but he chose duke over the trojans.

USC still has options at qb from other classes but thats a few big misses at the position.

Don't forget KL Costello signed with Stanford and USC was after him. Who knew all they had to do was call? LOL

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A moment of silence: University of Arizona starting offensive center Zach Hemmila died overnight as he slept, the school announced today. He was 22.

That's awful.

RIP and prayers for his family.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note, my cable just added the Pac 12 Network so I'll be watching some West Coast football this year.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note, my cable just added the Pac 12 Network so I'll be watching some West Coast football this year.
So with ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, Fox and Fox Sports, ABC and the internet streaming you weren't watching it?

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as you can stay up for those 8pm PST kickoffs :gaah:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies are still gay

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, Fox and Fox Sports, ABC and the internet streaming you weren't watching it?

Some of it, but at least now I'll get to see more of the teams I like, and not just the teams that happen to be on. Plus typically the Fox coverage isn't national, it's Fox West for you all.

I also do not watch games online.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of it, but at least now I'll get to see more of the teams I like, and not just the teams that happen to be on. Plus typically the Fox coverage isn't national, it's Fox West for you all.

I also do not watch games online.
Nevermind oly, he's just all pissed off because Oregon's current staff can't develop their own QBs. Enjoy all the quality programing with mediocre production value the P12 network has to offer. :suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.