• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His folks live on the street behind me. Their TT flags have obviously flipped. Good Luck Davis.

Well as long as he doesn't harness Goff's Ryan Leaf personality when things go bad Cal might do alright this year.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington 10 Over
USC 9.5 Over
UCLA 9 Under
Oregon 8.5 Even
Stanford 8 Under
Arizona 7.5 Under
WSU 7 Even
Utah 6.5 Under
Cal 6 Under
Arizona St. 6 Even
Colorado 4.5 Under
Oregon St. 3.5 Even

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with that name, he is either destined for the HOF or jail.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JuJu Smith-Schuster suffers foot injury in practice. Limped off field with help and taped foot. apparently landed awkward. possible Toe injury. Turf toe? that can be a nagging injury.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JuJu Smith-Schuster suffers foot injury in practice. Limped off field with help and taped foot. apparently landed awkward. possible Toe injury. Turf toe? that can be a nagging injury.

"Receiver Keyshawn Young was pulled from Friday's practice with a shoulder injury and JuJu Smith-Schuster sustained a minor toe sprain and “should be fine,” Helton said"

Hopefully it's what they reported. Turf toe is hard to recover from, toe sprain is a week thing.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah turf toe is hard to recover from that's what I have been telling you

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW added JC transfer wide receiver K.J. Young. Young was dismissed from Oklahoma for unspecified violations of team rules in '15 and played played last season Riverside City last year. He has two years of eligibility left.

He was a 3 star recruit that had offers from Oklahoma, Oregon, Nebraska, and Boise State (when Petersen was there)

He is 6'1" and 190lbs. He is expected to fight for a starting position right away as UW does lack depth at WR and need a boost in big play making ability from their current group.

Interesting pick up just two days before the opening of fall camp. Wonder what he did to get the boot from Oklahoma.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit, UW is expecting a great corner to be the wide receiver savior this year.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll so much for it being quiet on recruiting leading up the start of camps. Recruiting never sleeps in college football.
The action this week included:

3-star SDE Abraham Lucas (Everett, WA) committed to WSU. Also offered by Wyoming.
3-star SDE Joe Tryon (Renton, WA) committed to WSU. Also offered by EWU.

3-star DE Jalen Harris (Mesa, AZ) committed to Arizona. His offers included Vandy, UCF, Illinois, ASU, Oregon, Oregon St., and WSU.

3-star CB Jaylan Shaw (Corona, CA) committed to UCLA. His offers were Nevada, UNLV, and WSU.

4-star TE Jimmy Jaggers (Roseville, CA) committed to UCLA. His offers included Alabama, Florida, Michigan, Tenn, Texas A&M, Vandy, ASU, Arizona, Colorado, Oregon St., USC, Utah, Washington, and WSU.

4-star WR Osiris St. Brown (Santa Ana, CA) committed to Stanford. Had 20+ offers from P5 programs including most of the PAC. Final choice came down to Stanford and Notre Dame.

3-star ATH Juwan Burgess (Tampa, FL) committed to USC. Offers included Bama, Clemson, Georgia, FSU, Mich, Ohio State, Tenn, and UCLA.

And in the news of "Bozo the clown could land top 10 classes at USC" factor on display.

4-star OT Alijah Vera-Tucker (Oakland, CA) committed to USC. His offers included Mich, Nebraska, Tex A&M, Arizona, ASU, Cal, Oregon, Oregon St., UCLA, Washington, and WSU.

and drum roll....

4-star WDE Hunter Echols (LA, CA) commited to USC. His offers included Alabama, Nebraska, Clemson, LSU, Mich, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Tenn, Tex A&M, Arizona, ASU, Cal, Oregon, Oregon St., UCLA, Utah, Washington, and WSU.
Now this kid had just a few weeks ago decommitted from UCLA claiming he was going to spend the fall on visits, and make a final decision at the all-american game in Jan.....but there you go.

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sup yall. the off season is just about over!!!! THANK GOD! its the worst time of the year for me! im ready for some pac 12 ball baby! lets do this! beers, tailgating, and cheerleaders :suds:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll so much for it being quiet on recruiting leading up the start of camps. Recruiting never sleeps in college football.
The action this week included:

LA.And in the news of "Bozo the clown could land top 10 classes at USC" factor on display.

4-star OT Alijah Vera-Tucker (Oakland, CA) committed to USC. His offers included Mich, Nebraska, Tex A&M, Arizona, ASU, Cal, Oregon, Oregon St., UCLA, Washington, and WSU.

and drum roll....

4-star WDE Hunter Echols (LA, CA) commited to USC. His offers included Alabama, Nebraska, Clemson, LSU, Mich, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Tenn, Tex A&M, Arizona, ASU, Cal, Oregon, Oregon St., UCLA, Utah, Washington, and WSU.
Now this kid had just a few weeks ago decommitted from UCLA claiming he was going to spend the fall on visits, and make a final decision at the all-american game in Jan.....but there you go.

So you don't think it took some effort to get Hunter to go to USC rather than Alabama ,Notre Dame or Michigan?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters are going to hate.....

LOL. This kid went to my old High school and I was able to watch him play quite a few times. You could see the coaches from big time programs on the sidelines and so I just think it;s funny that people think its so easy to recruit at USC. When you're going up against Alabama or Notre dame or Michigan for players or against Stanford for linemen you need to be a good recruiter.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't think it took some effort to get Hunter to go to USC rather than Alabama ,Notre Dame or Michigan?
Sure it took some effort, but not much more than, "Hey if you come here your friends and family won't have to fly halfway across the country to go to your games."

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it took some effort, but not much more than, "Hey if you come here your friends and family won't have to fly halfway across the country to go to your games."

That must be why Cali recruits never go anywhere else. Gotcha.
BTW. Have you looked at your roster? Washingtons roster? Any Cali kids?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16' just right around the corner girlz...

I would talk about me Beavz this year, but were in the rear w/ the gear...no where to go but up here. Over/under wins this year? I'd take the over 3.5 in a heartbeat my gambling friends.

Onwerdz...

Our Purple Oil Lube Club to the Norte is a good place to start...UW!

Now the Huskie's have a D, no need to waste valuable time there. Let's get right to the meat-n-tators shall we?

Offense:

Had flashes last year, but were slow to the punch most of the time. QB Jake has no rocket for an arm and that's fore sure. With a run game those missing tangibles can be hidden for the most part. I would think a strong running game is needed badly here. IF the Huskies fail to run the rwak, then Browning will have to lobe the ball around the park...alot. Can't tell me other PACers don't know this and will be pinning their ears back in 2nd and 3rd an longs on defense. 1st downs become all that more important for our Huskie friends don't they? A lot of pressure will be on Browning to succeed early on offense. GL2him I say.

Bon Appetito...

Status
Not open for further replies.