• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or a 15 anywhere in Washington

Think you're talking about the nasty liberal women of King County. Pierce and Spokane counties has e their fair share. We get a bad rap cause women in King County burn their bras so they sag and don't wear makeup..yuck

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think you're talking about the nasty liberal women of King County. Pierce and Spokane counties has e their fair share. We get a bad rap cause women in King County burn their bras so they sag and don't wear makeup..yuck
I don't know, I live in Olympia so Thurston county

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, I live in Olympia so Thurston county

Outside of the St. Martin girls doesn't really seem like good fishing down there to me anyways.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you two clowns are only finding ugly women around town I'd strongly suggest you stop hanging out where the ugly ones are. Might want to try a better class of bars.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you two clowns are only finding ugly women around town I'd strongly suggest you stop hanging out where the ugly ones are. Might want to try a better class of bars.
I didnt say i was only finding ugly ones just that the one Stanford girl in the pic was better than the girls around here.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than 6 WSU football players named as 'persons of interest' in weekend party assault case

Just an update on that WSU player fight...

5 to 6 or more football players are people of interest in this incident.

The incident occurred at a house on Oak Street near the WSU campus, at about 1 a.m. on Saturday, and resulted in one WSU student sustaining a head wound and a concussion, while another, Alex Rodriguez, 21, had his jaw broken in several places.

Rodriguez underwent facial reconstructive surgery on Saturday in which his jaw was wired shut. He is limited to a liquid diet for the next six weeks, and said in a Facebook post that he will “no longer have the same bite” for the rest of his life.

Witnesses said the fight broke out after Rodriguez and the other victim – who declined to be named – noticed a group of WSU football players setting off fireworks in the backyard of the house they lived in, which was also the site of the “open party.”

One witness said the array of fireworks included bottle rockets and firecrackers.

Sasha Hamirani, a WSU junior who was at the party and who ended up taking Rodriguez to the hospital, said some of the men who set off the fireworks were also throwing them at people in the crowd.

The victim who suffered a concussion said he recalled speaking to a group of four or five men who were standing in his backyard throwing fireworks in the general direction of other partygoers.

He asked the men to stop because this was a safety concern, but said they ignored him initially.

The third time he went back to the group to ask them to leave, the victim said he was “sucker punched” in the right cheek and he blacked out for about 10 minutes.

A fight broke out, and at least three eyewitnesses The Seattle Times spoke to said Rodriguez was hit multiple times and then kicked in the face while he was lying on the ground.

The victim who sustained a concussion said he didn’t know at the time that the man who assaulted him was a football player, but said some of his friends who were at the party later informed him that his assailant was a WSU football player.

Several eyewitnesses have furnished police with two cellphone videos of the fight as well as a list of names of WSU football players they believe assaulted Rodriguez and his friend.

Hamirani said the man who allegedly gave her friend a concussion had a very distinctive “sleeve” tattoo all the way down to his wrist on one of his arms, and wore his hair in a “very distinctive way.”

It’s premature to speculate about sentencing, Tennant said, but the perpetrator will likely face felony level assault charges that could result in a fine of around $5,000 and more than a year in jail.

“We have four identified male victims, two injuries with one knocked unconscious and the other with a broken jaw,” Tennant said. “Both of those raise the assault to a felony level.”

So several players were involved, however at least one tried to stop the fight. At least one is likely looking at a felony charge and probably dismissal from the team and school (although this is WSU so who knows).

How many will face at least game suspensions? Who knows, but it doesn't look good for those involved. There are at least two cell phone vids of the action so good luck trying to avoid being caught dead to rights on doing this.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok, I'll try a wine bar like all Huskies do to find a woman to wear the pants in his family.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than 6 WSU football players named as 'persons of interest' in weekend party assault case

Just an update on that WSU player fight...

5 to 6 or more football players are people of interest in this incident.

So several players were involved, however at least one tried to stop the fight. At least one is likely looking at a felony charge and probably dismissal from the team and school (although this is WSU so who knows).

How many will face at least game suspensions? Who knows, but it doesn't look good for those involved. There are at least two cell phone vids of the action so good luck trying to avoid being caught dead to rights on doing this.

Shit, after reading a ton of stuff on this, this is going to be a cluster fuck. A good portion of it seems like flat out lies by the injuries and video's release, but it's going to be hard to get legitimate witnesses too to testify to actually nail the guys who broke that dudes jaw. I actually sympathize with Leach because he has to do something but not sure what he can do when the kid who had to have his jaw wired shut and his mom seem on a witch hunt for the football players with their blatant lies.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, after reading a ton of stuff on this, this is going to be a cluster fuck. A good portion of it seems like flat out lies by the injuries and video's release, but it's going to be hard to get legitimate witnesses too to testify to actually nail the guys who broke that dudes jaw. I actually sympathize with Leach because he has to do something but not sure what he can do when the kid who had to have his jaw wired shut and his mom seem on a witch hunt for the football players with their blatant lies.
So you are saying the people coming forward are flat out lying about the attack? Just trying to be clear here. There are supposedly two different cell phone videos and only one has been made public as far as I have seen so we don't know what the other one shows.

We do know that young man will never be the same after his encounter. That's a fact. It has been said it was at least one football player that did that damage and he was identified by several people there. He's done.

Of course we do not know if the players were even big names or key members of the team. Could be walk ons for all we know. And no one has yet said how many could be facing any kind of charges or team discipline.

Question is now would the team rather all of this goes through the police/courts fast so it can be at least mostly dealt with before the start of the season? Or would they rather it was delayed and put off more toward the end of the year? Not that they have any control over that either way, but this is going to be a distraction to some degree and it might have long reaching impact because of it.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm saying there definitely was an attack but with the injuries, the party, and the description have had lies about or massively exaggerated which will make it tough for the police.

I just hope they do find the, most likely two, and put them in prison. There needs to be punishment with kicked off the team and expulsion but Leach and the police are kind of fudged. I'd hope this doesn't drag into the season and is ended quickly but I can't see a scenario where it will since justice won't be done for years with for the victim.

This is just about the 9 millionth example of that just because someone is super athletic they do not belong on a college campus.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm saying there definitely was an attack but with the injuries, the party, and the description have had lies about or massively exaggerated which will make it tough for the police.

I just hope they do find the, most likely two, and put them in prison. There needs to be punishment with kicked off the team and expulsion but Leach and the police are kind of fudged. I'd hope this doesn't drag into the season and is ended quickly but I can't see a scenario where it will since justice won't be done for years with for the victim.

This is just about the 9 millionth example of that just because someone is super athletic they do not belong on a college campus.
Just hope it's not one of your key stars. I mean I can't imagine it's any of the receivers or QB's. Can't afford for it to be any of your D line or LB's though. It's always the defensive team members.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly don't care who it is, shouldn't matter if it's a key star or a scrub there is no place on a college campus where a dude breaks another dudes jaw, regardless of the stories being stolen. I just feel bad for Leach cause he has to do something but since of right now the only true credible witness is the victims and their stories don't make sense.

The videos are damning but in no way do they show what led up to the fight, not saying that's an excuse, but it to me is a huge factor in determining if the others who joined in can even be allowed to try to get back on the team.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying the people coming forward are flat out lying about the attack? Just trying to be clear here. There are supposedly two different cell phone videos and only one has been made public as far as I have seen so we don't know what the other one shows.

We do know that young man will never be the same after his encounter. That's a fact. It has been said it was at least one football player that did that damage and he was identified by several people there. He's done.

Of course we do not know if the players were even big names or key members of the team. Could be walk ons for all we know. And no one has yet said how many could be facing any kind of charges or team discipline.

Question is now would the team rather all of this goes through the police/courts fast so it can be at least mostly dealt with before the start of the season? Or would they rather it was delayed and put off more toward the end of the year? Not that they have any control over that either way, but this is going to be a distraction to some degree and it might have long reaching impact because of it.
Throwing fireworks at guests would get you noticed. A ruckus involving two injury attacks would get you noticed. There are alleged two cells phones that recorded some of the events. Likely means the bad guys and witnesses have already been IDed with enough eyes for prosecution and those otherwise involved to be dealt with. What the team would rather do appears to be an immaterial consideration.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no end to how much I love this. Even better it is for the UW game where there will be plenty of Seahawks fans wanting one too.
Screen_Shot_2016-07-27_at_11.00.50_AM.0.0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.