• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you're not getting is I didn't say it was a trap game for Washington. I said I expect Washington to win the thier first four games. Duck fan chimed in with they should be careful Arizona could be a trap game. I can follow MY conversation well . You just butt in with your oversensitive paranoia and see what you want to see. And if in my opinion both SC and Washington didn't play well in the game I was present at then it's my opinion. You don't have to agree. So stop trying to play mind reader because you suck at it.
You love to speak in circles don't you? It's not working.

I NEVER SAID YOU SAID IT WAS A TRAP GAME. Prove that wrong. You can't. You won't. You'll just keep on with your stupidity. I know exactly what you said. YOU don't get WHY I said what I did no matter how many times I say it.

Try reading what I said slowly and tell me where there is room for any disagreement. There isn't.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way they won't be laser focused on both of those games Oly. They won't lose either because of overlooking them. It will be because they are still adding pieces to their team. Stanford and Oregon are both breaking in new QB's which is an advantage for us, but there's no denying both have deeper stockpiles of experienced athletes on the overall rosters.

In fact, I believe there are only 4 teams in the Pac with returning starting QB's. Or at least presumptive returning starters. That has to be a record high number of schools breaking in new throwers doesn't it? 8 is just crazy.

We saw the team not look prepared more than once under Sark. Can't say I recall any under Petersen. Now I do think Petersen screwed up the end of the zona game in his first season and cost them that win and I'm sure not saying they didn't have performance issues, but those happen with college kids. Petersen has done a great job in getting them focused on the day to day aspect of the game and sticking to the goals of just getting better practice after practice. The results are obvious to anyone who watched both Sark's version of the team and this one.

Did you watch the SC Washington game? Both teams looked like drunk Sark was coaching them.
So, I said they won't lose to Stanford or Oregon because of emotions in response to Oly. You do see that right?

Then I said there is a real difference in that aspect under Petersen compared to Sark. Got that?

Then YOU brought up the USC game which means what? I responded that they had a young team. Nowhere did I say anything about them not playing badly. I simply said it wasn't due to a trap game or emotion. Of course it was an ugly game. Never said or suggested otherwise. You simply don't know how to read.

They played plenty of bad games under Petersen, I just don't see traps or other preparation issues being the cause of them. Well prepared teams still lose. Teams with better athletes can still beat your best effort.

Now how much clearer do you need this? :L

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you girls are done with your slap fight the Draft is on

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you girls are done with your slap fight the Draft is on
What, you can't watch the draft and type at the same time?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so far 2 pac players in the top 10
#1 Goff QB Cal
#7 Buckner DE Oregon

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UC Davis, Virginia, @ Nebraska, Colorado, @WSU, Washington are the first half. anywhere from 6-0 to 3-3

3-3? If Oregon is anything less than 5-1 (maybe 4-2), they're going to be in trouble. The only teams out of those 6 that are even remotely a threat are Nebraska because it's in Lincoln and Riley is familiar with the Ducks offense and Washington because the Huskies look to be improved and that streak can't last forever. Can it? :noidea:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize they started a shit load of true freshmen last year right?

If you think they played poorly because they weren't emotionally up for the game then we saw two different games.

Both teams had a lot of really young guys. Both teams played like it. Washington just played like it a little less.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-3? If Oregon is anything less than 5-1 (maybe 4-2), they're going to be in trouble. The only teams out of those 6 that are even remotely a threat are Nebraska because it's in Lincoln and Riley is familiar with the Ducks offense and Washington because the Huskies look to be improved and that streak can't last forever. Can it? :noidea:
WSU beat Oregon last year and are likely going to be solid on offense again.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WSU beat Oregon last year and are likely going to be solid on offense again.

True, don't see that happening 2 years in a row though. Besides, wasn't that one of the games Adams missed?

If the Ducks go 3-3 with that schedule, it would mean they are in really bad shape and could finish with a losing record, imo.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams had a lot of really young guys. Both teams played like it. Washington just played like it a little less.
Never said anything about that game in that regard. All I said is they didn't play badly because of emotion. Jim just can't read.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said anything about that game in that regard. All I said is they didn't play badly because of emotion.

Oh, no doubt. Both teams played with a lot of emotion. Just not with a lot of skill. :lol:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, don't see that happening 2 years in a row though. Besides, wasn't that one of the games Adams missed?

If the Ducks go 3-3 with that schedule, it would mean they are in really bad shape and could finish with a losing record, imo.
true it is one that Adams missed. but still doesnt mean i count them out. WSU has always given oregon fits even with Mariota

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true it is one that Adams missed. but still doesnt mean i count them out. WSU has always given oregon fits even with Mariota

Must be Oregon's version of Oregon St. for USC. They have been responsible for some of the biggest upsets and close calls in USC history. They are why I hate Thursday and Friday night games.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pac 12 not representing at all. When is the last time USC didnt have a first rounder?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pssst, Adams isn't going to play against the cougs this year either.

:dhd:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but both Prukop and or Jonsen is a better option than Lockie was
Remains to be seen if either can come close to filling Adams shoes though. You have to admit that.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State had more players in the first round than all of the Pac combined. :dhd:

Does anyone really care about that shit? :noidea:

I really only care that our players end up with a chance somewhere in some round. Couldn't give a crap less about the rest of your bums.

Status
Not open for further replies.