• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is OD on his way to the CCG?

Oh wait, never mind. :dhd:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington announces WR coach Brent Pease will not return for 2016. Chris Petersen: "tremendous respect for Pease, but a fresh start with this position group is needed".

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington announces WR coach Brent Pease will not return for 2016. Chris Petersen: "tremendous respect for Pease, but a fresh start with this position group is needed".
Hopefully they can find someone that can bring along Lenius and the other promising young WR's on that staff. That was for sure an under performing unit.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there goes another:

Washington assistant coach Jeff Choate has been hired as the new head coach at Montana State, a UW source has confirmed.

Choate, UW’s defensive line coach and special teams coordinator the past two seasons, was one of five candidates to interview for the job in person this week at Montana State.

The other candidates to interview were Montana State offensive coordinator Tim Cramsey, former MSU offensive coordinator Brian Wright, Arizona State University co-defensive coordinator Chris Ball and Missouri associate head coach/receivers coach Andy Hill.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Stanford wide receiver and Colorado WR coach Troy Walters is set to join Scott Frost as his OC at UCF.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And there goes another:

Washington assistant coach Jeff Choate has been hired as the new head coach at Montana State, a UW source has confirmed.

Choate, UW’s defensive line coach and special teams coordinator the past two seasons, was one of five candidates to interview for the job in person this week at Montana State.

The other candidates to interview were Montana State offensive coordinator Tim Cramsey, former MSU offensive coordinator Brian Wright, Arizona State University co-defensive coordinator Chris Ball and Missouri associate head coach/receivers coach Andy Hill.

No one jumping on smith, huh?

But seriously, it'd be nice to at least make a run at the pac 12 title before all the assistants are poached...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one jumping on smith, huh?

But seriously, it'd be nice to at least make a run at the pac 12 title before all the assistants are poached...
Losing the WR coach is a good thing and as long as they don't touch the DC we should be good.

I laughed about your smith comment.

:suds:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been trying to figure out how there is a co coach of the year? Stanford was a favorite to win the Pac12 north and Mike Leach was expected to coast his way to getting the pink slip...plus ties are lame and are for non power conferences, the Pac needs to get rid of co's. I know UW is cool with ties like their co NC but can we petition to be a big boy conference?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been trying to figure out how there is a co coach of the year? Stanford was a favorite to win the Pac12 north and Mike Leach was expected to coast his way to getting the pink slip...plus ties are lame and are for non power conferences, the Pac needs to get rid of co's. I know UW is cool with ties like their co NC but can we petition to be a big boy conference?
Not the same, but not shocked you are still desperately trying to find ways to rip UW after they skull dragged your pathetic team all around our shore.

They should have just one coach of the year. Lame that they had 2 first team QB's as well. Just fucking pick one.

As for the case for Leach, I'm not sure anyone else outside of the Palouse thought Leach was playing for his fall to getting fired. A few of us told you they would make another step forward and I'm pretty sure most writers did as well. They were projected to finish like 3rd or 4th in the north depending on who had Cal where. He didn't over achieve.

The problem is no coach over achieved. All of them have blemishes.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the same, but not shocked you are still desperately trying to find ways to rip UW after they skull dragged your pathetic team all around our shore.

They should have just one coach of the year. Lame that they had 2 first team QB's as well. Just fucking pick one.

As for the case for Leach, I'm not sure anyone else outside of the Palouse thought Leach was playing for his fall to getting fired. A few of us told you they would make another step forward and I'm pretty sure most writers did as well. They were projected to finish like 3rd or 4th in the north depending on who had Cal where. He didn't over achieve.

The problem is no coach over achieved. All of them have blemishes.

UW did kill our team, you guys should be proud that a backup freshman quarterback made your defense look better than it was...kudos

And I'm cool with Leach not getting the COY I just think it's ridiculous that a conference that is trying to prove it's the best in the country has co anythings, it's so WAC

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW did kill our team, you guys should be proud that a backup freshman quarterback made your defense look better than it was...kudos

And I'm cool with Leach not getting the COY I just think it's ridiculous that a conference that is trying to prove it's the best in the country has co anythings, it's so WAC
:stephena:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many aching ovaries because of injuries in the pac thread this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.