• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what worries me most. In many ways, this is a completely different USC team than the one Stanford played in week 3. But our D is still vulnerable up the middle. We need to do something about that or the result will be the same.
If it makes you feel any better TF Stanford will be missing our best (and only senior corner back), the second best corner back is questionable. This means JuJu should run free on many plays. Stanford's all conference LG is dinged and may actually not play. Watch the ND tape, Stanford ran to the right a ton, and that got #WildCaff 96 yards rushing, as opposed to 8 straight 100+ games running behind the left side of the line.

All of that said injuries are no excuse (looking at you duck fans). To quote my pops, "run what you brung and let the chips fall as they may".

Good luck Trojans, hoping my favorite team still kicks your ass. Remember, for me you will always be my University of Second Choice.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The committee is absolutely screwing our conference.

East Coast Bias v2.0
Maybe in your freaky deeky scenario village, but this is the real world...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it makes you feel any better TF Stanford will be missing our best (and only senior corner back), the second best corner back is questionable. This means JuJu should run free on many plays. Stanford's all conference LG is dinged and may actually not play. Watch the ND tape, Stanford ran to the right a ton, and that got #WildCaff 96 yards rushing, as opposed to 8 straight 100+ games running behind the left side of the line.

All of that said injuries are no excuse (looking at you duck fans). To quote my pops, "run what you brung and let the chips fall as they may".

Good luck Trojans, hoping my favorite team still kicks your ass. Remember, for me you will always be my University of Second Choice.

Well, that makes me feel a little better. I think Stanford is still a better team. We have the overall talent to be able to win the game, but I don't think we have the experience to pull it off. Your Cardinal are so steady and consistent, USC is pretty inconsistent.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we get @clarkson23devils to make a gif of that as the OD zone?
:spit: you've got to give me a little bit to clear some files out. Ive been running a national championship for the hottest college cheerleaders by conference in nsfw. Already hit the PAC and SEC. I was About to hit the BIG X. As soon as i clear the Sparty pics out ill make the PNGs for the OD zone :laugh3: thanks Buddha i spit my coffee when i read that

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go back to lurking, it is more fun while I sit in the background. :pop2:

Don't mind me, go back to :lm:.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord, y'all are a bunch of gossipy little girls in here and you can't get Oregon's dick outta yo' moufs.

:happy:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but UW's going to play another team that is around 6-6 so their opponent won't be nearly as good as whoever the ducks get.
It depends what bowl they actually land in though but if the other team does have a better record they will likely be from a lesser conference (non P5)

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

Sonny Dykes is reported to be unhappy with the terms of the contract extension the Cal admin initially offered him, hasn't accepted it, and actually interviewed for the Missouri job on Tuesday. South Carolina and Houston are rumored to also be interested.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord, y'all are a bunch of gossipy little girls in here and you can't get Oregon's dick outta yo' moufs.

:happy:

Uh, no one was talking about Oregon's team. We were making fun of Oregon fans. Mocking you isn't gossip. Try and keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.