• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry Dawgs, don't you guys have ASU next? The Pac12 pulled a my bad with the officials and screwed ASU with no lube Saturday in the first half

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD Avi bet for the week or will that interfere with @TheDayMan giving you a avi? Straight up. Intellectual brutality against flash and dash?
No, you're good. The loser of our bet gets their avi the day of the Pac championship game.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry Dawgs, don't you guys have ASU next? The Pac12 pulled a my bad with the officials and screwed ASU with no lube Saturday in the first half
What happened? I only saw bits and pieces of the game.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD Avi bet for the week or will that interfere with @TheDayMan giving you a avi? Straight up. Intellectual brutality against flash and dash?

No, you're good. The loser of our bet gets their avi the day of the Pac championship game.

I have no issue with an avy bet with a tree fan....but yes this will interfere with Daymans bet since if Oregon loses Oregon can not go to the PAC title game.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gave us a couple holding calls, a PI, us the replays when they were blowing our doors off, some other bs calls in the the first that kept us from getting killed then one of the worst was a 4th down that we did a little pass and were short and the refs pulled an inadvertent whistle and let us retry and we scored, ASU should've been up 35-7 at the half and call me a conspiracy theorist but not that many bad calls would've gone for us had the horrible officiating of the Stanford game happened.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon has been a dumpster fire or average for 3/4 of the season. They aren';t getting a look for a playoff spot . If they had one speck of a chance Mamba would still be here talking shit.
Just on defense. Offense is still on point.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue with an avy bet with a tree fan....but yes this will interfere with Daymans bet since if Oregon loses Oregon can not go to the PAC title game.
If Oregon loses you choose when to start, as long as it falls on or before the championship game. If you want to take Buddha's bet, go for it.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gave us a couple holding calls, a PI, us the replays when they were blowing our doors off, some other bs calls in the the first that kept us from getting killed then one of the worst was a 4th down that we did a little pass and were short and the refs pulled an inadvertent whistle and let us retry and we scored, ASU should've been up 35-7 at the half and call me a conspiracy theorist but not that many bad calls would've gone for us had the horrible officiating of the Stanford game happened.
It's unreal man. I've said that I don't buy into the refs deciding games, but they sure can kill momentum and make it hard for one side or the other. It's just become a way too much a part of the game. You just have to expect that one team will probably have to over come a terrible call or several in every single game. Seriously, I have never been the blame the refs type. I've mentioned before that I was against replay when they implemented it, because I have always felt some bad calls were part of the game, but it's just got to an unbelievable level. It shouldn't be expected, at this extreme, in every game.

I don't know about the whole conspiracy adpect. I wouldn't be shocked it there is some of that going on, I'm sure it always has to some degree, but I think they are just that bad, and unaccountable for their suckage...

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
North
Stanford:
Can afford 1 loss.
Oregon: Win out and have Stanford and Washington State lose 1 more each.
Washington State: Is now out. the best that can happen is to finish tied with Stanford. Stanford has the tie break win.
Cal: Is now out. Stanfords win early on Saturday eliminated them before they even took the field that night.
Neither WSU or Cal will be mentioned anymore.

South
Utah:
Needs to win out.
UCLA: Needs to win out.
USC: Needs to win out and have Utah lose 1 more.
Arizona State: Is now eliminated. the best they can finish is tied with Utah but Utah has the tie break win.
Arizona: Is now eliminated. Can not catch Utah.
Colorado: Is now eliminated. Can not catch Utah.
Arizona State, Arizona and Colorado will not be mentioned anymore.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
North
Stanford:
Can afford 1 loss.
Oregon: Win out and have Stanford and Washington State lose 1 more each.
Washington State: Is now out. the best that can happen is to finish tied with Stanford. Stanford has the tie break win.
Cal: Is now out. Stanfords win early on Saturday eliminated them before they even took the field that night.
Neither WSU or Cal will be mentioned anymore.

South
Utah:
Needs to win out.
UCLA: Needs to win out.
USC: Needs to win out and have Utah lose 1 more.
Arizona State: Is now eliminated. the best they can finish is tied with Utah but Utah has the tie break win.
Arizona: Is now eliminated. Can not catch Utah.
Colorado: Is now eliminated. Can not catch Utah.
Arizona State, Arizona and Colorado will not be mentioned anymore.

I realized that tie breaker scenarios could occur where WSU is still an option. So I may bring them back in if Oregon beats Stanford.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realized that tie breaker scenarios could occur where WSU is still an option. So I may bring them back in if Oregon beats Stanford.
Wait, according to OD it's not IF, but when Oregon beats Stanford. It's already written in the stars isn't it?

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canzano: It's time we all cut the Pac-12 officials a break
There were others that suggested the inclusive travel costs as well, but their travel isn't that much in regional games as they try to keep them nearer their homes. Travel is probably higher in the Pac than say the SEC where most venues are drivable.

And the point of making it double that price is you can expect them to work more than one day a week. Make them professional and you can add a lot more time for training, testing, and evaluating. They should have to study their own games and go play by play on things they miss etc. It would dramatically improve their overall performance.

Linking clownzano should be a bannable offense. :censored:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Linking clownzano should be a bannable offense. :censored:
Well you know you are reaching the bottom of the barrel if that's the only quote you can find. Even those outside of Oregon know that.

You'd think there would be plenty written about the salary structure of college officials in general, but the far too often in the news Pac12 refs specifically, but there just isn't.

Canzano is bad because he lets his opinions cloud his writing (And his opinions are pretty stupid most of the time), but I'm not sure I've seen his facts come back to bite him. Maybe you have more experience with that.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you know you are reaching the bottom of the barrel if that's the only quote you can find. Even those outside of Oregon know that.

You'd think there would be plenty written about the salary structure of college officials in general, but the far too often in the news Pac12 refs specifically, but there just isn't.

Canzano is bad because he lets his opinions cloud his writing (And his opinions are pretty stupid most of the time), but I'm not sure I've seen his facts come back to bite him. Maybe you have more experience with that.

In a story like this his facts are probably fine.

I haven't read anything of his since Belotti was Oregon's head coach. :noidea:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want so badly the scenario to come down to where Oregon has to root for UW to beat us.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want so badly the scenario to come down to where Oregon has to root for UW to beat us.
I can root for WSU to lose without rooting for UW to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.