• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never saw them :noidea: was it while i wasn't around?
Probably. After he resorted to attacking posters family members a few of us thought he was mentally unstable enough to simply ignore him for a while. That was late last year sometime.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
\

probably the free samples of albino weed they were giving out at the meechigan tent during the BIG media day :L

Crazy Jimbo is waaaay too intense to be tokin' up. I'm thinking maybe meth.:dhd:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive gotta give ASU credit they have some adjustments to make this year but i see them being a major factor again . Still not wanting to remember last year tho :L

When I lived in Lost Wages I'd go down to the Tempe/Scottsdale area to visit friend once or twice a year.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking time off to be with family and take care of health? :heh:

I was looking for the scene in Scrooged where the ghost of Christmas past tells bill murray he has seen houseplants that did more that he did as a child ("Oh yeah? Name one!" was the response) but I couldn't find it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never saw them :noidea: was it while i wasn't around?

No, he's a bitch.

The whole thing about me "threatening the site" was me talking about being disappointed in the way things had gone when I first came here with a certain mod trolling. I ended up just saying fuck it, dealt with it and moved on. He only brings it up now because he's butthurt and needs something to throw out when he gets in a bind.

The whole other thing is him being an oversensitive crybaby. What happened was during half time of a game thread, I was talking with fred who lives in Colorado. Who mentioned he lived in East Colorado, which I said might as well call it West Kansas. Oscar comes bumping his stupid ass into the thread and starts on me about weed and shit, calling me pothead, stoner and etc. I try to ditch Oscar a few times, but it's Oscar. I eventually mentioned to him that I quit smoking weed a few years ago, to which he smarts off: What did you replace it with, cocaine? Basically calling me a junkie. And my response to him was: No, one legged hookers. His wife had 1 leg, yes I knew it, but it's Oscar and he start the shit, so fuck em. Plus, it was kind of funny.

And of course, all high and mighty Wizard Hawk gets upset about it, and that's how I ended up getting banned because of fucking Oscar. Meanwhile, Oscar probably loved every minute of it and it didn't even phase him of course. Because - it's fucking Oscar.

Wizard has his nuts twisted over me for a long ass time. If it was up to him, I would be straight banned. Me being not banned now certainly isn't a result of him not trying either.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably. After he resorted to attacking posters family members a few of us thought he was mentally unstable enough to simply ignore him for a while. That was late last year sometime.
I just came back last year and was tied up with a lot . I wasn't nearly as active as i am now. I missed that. But i also oy not to judge we all go through problems . Me and 420 used to argue a lot. haven't seen him do any of that now :noidea:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
;
No, he's a bitch.

The whole thing about me "threatening the site" was me talking about being disappointed in the way things had gone when I first came here with a certain mod trolling. I ended up just saying fuck it, dealt with it and moved on. He only brings it up now because he's butthurt and needs something to throw out when he gets in a bind.

The whole other thing is him being an oversensitive crybaby. What happened was during half time of a game thread, I was talking with fred who lives in Colorado. Who mentioned he lived in East Colorado, which I said might as well call it West Kansas. Oscar comes bumping his stupid ass into the thread and starts on me about weed and shit, calling me pothead, stoner and etc. I try to ditch Oscar a few times, but it's Oscar. I eventually mentioned to him that I quit smoking weed a few years ago, to which he smarts off: What did you replace it with, cocaine? Basically calling me a junkie. And my response to him was: No, one legged hookers. His wife had 1 leg, yes I knew it, but it's Oscar and he start the shit, so fuck em. Plus, it was kind of funny.

And of course, all high and mighty Wizard Hawk gets upset about it, and that's how I ended up getting banned because of fucking Oscar. Meanwhile, Oscar probably loved every minute of it and it didn't even phase him of course. Because - it's fucking Oscar.

Wizard has his nuts twisted over me for a long ass time. If it was up to him, I would be straight banned. Me being not banned now certainly isn't a result of him not trying either.
you don't have to explain anything to me I don't judge and we've all had our moments.. You remember how bad we used to go at it :dhd: I grew to enjoy your posts the same as I did OD

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
;

you don't have to explain anything to me I don't judge and we've all had our moments.. You remember how bad we used to go at it :dhd: I grew to enjoy your posts the same as I did OD

I think the story of how I got banned over Oscar is funny even if others think I'm supposed to be ashamed or something.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are still wrong, but that's never stopped you before.

Head to head only matters in a tie. The Pac seeds their teams by overall conference record, NOT DIVISION RECORD. That Oregon game very very much matters in the outcome. That Oregon game is just as relevant as playing either of the zona schools. This is why it's so fucking obvious that the imbalance between the divisions goes without saying. But even within each division the imbalance further creates unfair advantages.

Want to keep putting your foot in your mouth? Or are you ready to claim you want to quit this site and leave forever?

IT WOULD BE A TIE. That's been my entire point.

If UCLA loses to Oregon, they have 1 loss.

If USC loses to UCLA, they have 1 loss.

Thus the head to head tie breaker goes to UCLA even though both UCLA and USC have 1 loss. The only game that matters is the division game between UCLA and USC.

It would take 2 losses by UCLA to North teams before UCLA could beat USC and still not go to the championship game.

Period.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the story of how I got banned over Oscar is funny even if others think I'm supposed to be ashamed or something.
I've been there nobody is perfect things change change . Its part of growth. not everyone s going to like everyone on the web. I like seeing you're point of view and analysis. it spurs discussion. Personally I can't wait to see how the PAC plays out this year. A lot of personal changes and possibilities. The south may be more wide open than people realize. And the north may shift a little too pending on how oregon responds to the QB change with other north teams improving. Personally i don't see oregon fadingI think they pick up where they left off. They do have a solid system and depth to work with

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oscars wife had one leg huh? Learn something new everyday.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he's a bitch.

lol, so now I tried to get you banned did I? :L Proof? Didn't think so. Didn't happen champ.

Hell, I don't even hate you to begin with. You are easy to stir up and you have to have those people around to keep things interesting.

You can spin things any way you want (as you always do) but you attacked a family member of a poster who themselves never posted here and called her names. That's low life bullshit that should be a solid line no one ever crosses. Period. And decent folks know that without having to be told that. We learned how mentally unstable you were during that time and it wasn't just me saying so. Everyone gets attacked up here. You don't cross lines and then claim it's the other posters fault because of how bad THEY are.

Sorry to disappoint you, but you aren't important enough for me to be on some campaign to get banned.

Oh, and tell him the truth anyway. You haven't just claimed you were going to quit and never come back once. You did so at least a dozen times and I'm being very generous. You whine and cry every time someone gets the better of you and threaten to quit. We made a drinking game out of it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT WOULD BE A TIE. That's been my entire point.

If UCLA loses to Oregon, they have 1 loss.

If USC loses to UCLA, they have 1 loss.

Thus the head to head tie breaker goes to UCLA even though both UCLA and USC have 1 loss. The only game that matters is the division game between UCLA and USC.

It would take 2 losses by UCLA to North teams before UCLA could beat USC and still not go to the championship game.

Period.
Well, you are consistent at least. Still lost, but holding your ground no matter what.

They play 12 games a year right? (why do I have to keep going to more and more basic info with you?)
Each has 11 games not with each other.
One adds Oregon while the other has Oregon State.
Which one has the tougher road to get to the CCG? Your scenario REQUIRES that both win out every game outside of Oregon and their head to head game. It entirely ignores they have 10-11 others. UCLA has more margin for error. USC has to beat Oregon, or leave little room for error against ASU, Zona, Stanford, etc.

This is a FACT. And that FACT makes it a tougher road for USC when it comes to their cross division schedule. They are undeniable fact. Period.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what are your thoughts on Zona this year? they were impressive last season
I'm expecting either a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th finish in the South. LOL

I think our offense will be one of the best in the country. We may run out of gas late in the season though because the tards who made the schedules didn't give us a bye week so we play 12 straight games with no break.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm expecting either a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th finish in the South. LOL

I think our offense will be one of the best in the country. We may run out of gas late in the season though because the tards who made the schedules didn't give us a bye week so we play 12 straight games with no break.
I actaully had to look at that to see it for myself. How the fuck did that happen? Rough stretch at the end makes it even worse. Washington,USC,Utah then finishing with rival ASU. :doh:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, so now I tried to get you banned did I? :L Proof? Didn't think so. Didn't happen champ.

Hell, I don't even hate you to begin with. You are easy to stir up and you have to have those people around to keep things interesting.

You can spin things any way you want (as you always do) but you attacked a family member of a poster who themselves never posted here and called her names. That's low life bullshit that should be a solid line no one ever crosses. Period. And decent folks know that without having to be told that. We learned how mentally unstable you were during that time and it wasn't just me saying so. Everyone gets attacked up here. You don't cross lines and then claim it's the other posters fault because of how bad THEY are.

Sorry to disappoint you, but you aren't important enough for me to be on some campaign to get banned.

Oh, and tell him the truth anyway. You haven't just claimed you were going to quit and never come back once. You did so at least a dozen times and I'm being very generous. You whine and cry every time someone gets the better of you and threaten to quit. We made a drinking game out of it.

There was a mod who let me know about it all(not bamabear, he wasn't a mod at the time). That's why I didn't post on this forum last season. I was told that some were looking for any reason at all to ban me, and that if I got in any trouble I'd be the last time for me.

They told me because they thought the things I was getting banned for were bullshit. I had a few defenders thankfully.

I didn't start posting again until I got the all clear. Most everyone else has moved on, but not you.

And you are straight up lying about me threatening to quit numerous times.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actaully had to look at that to see it for myself. How the fuck did that happen? Rough stretch at the end makes it even worse. Washington,USC,Utah then finishing with rival ASU. :doh:
No idea. We're gonna be running on fumes for sure. In Rich Rod I trust!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a mod who let me know about it all(not bamabear, he wasn't a mod at the time). That's why I didn't post on this forum last season. I was told that some were looking for any reason at all to ban me, and that if I got in any trouble I'd be the last time for me.

They told me because they thought the things I was getting banned for were bullshit. I had a few defenders thankfully.

I didn't start posting again until I got the all clear. Most everyone else has moved on, but not you.

And you are straight up lying about me threatening to quit numerous times.
Bullshit.

You didn't have anyone telling you anything. Didn't happen. How do I know? Well, because the things you are saying are entirely wrong. You are fishing for shit and coming up empty.

And you are going to sit here and tell everyone you haven't said you were going to quit this site at least a dozen times? Really? Even that 'source' of yours would verify that. Pretty sure there were many in the Pac thread alone.

Kind of some new low territory, even for you.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you are consistent at least. Still lost, but holding your ground no matter what.

They play 12 games a year right? (why do I have to keep going to more and more basic info with you?)
Each has 11 games not with each other.
One adds Oregon while the other has Oregon State.
Which one has the tougher road to get to the CCG? Your scenario REQUIRES that both win out every game outside of Oregon and their head to head game. It entirely ignores they have 10-11 others. UCLA has more margin for error. USC has to beat Oregon, or leave little room for error against ASU, Zona, Stanford, etc.

This is a FACT. And that FACT makes it a tougher road for USC when it comes to their cross division schedule. They are undeniable fact. Period.

Neither Oregon or Oregon St is on the road to the CCG. They aren't in the same division. Unless a team loses 2 games to the north division, then only the division games are going to count. In the event a team does lose 2 games to non-division opponents, it really doesn't matter too much at that point anyway.

The division games they play are all the same. So if UCLA loses another division game, then they've lost the head to head to that team as well, and they've lost 2 games total which again means it doesn't really too much at that point anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.