• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently everyone getting a kick out of OD's meltdown has really rubbed him the wrong way...

I saw parts of the Oregon game on TV and like most i was surprised but it's a a regular season game . No need to get that all bent up about it. The reason people got all excited and took to their keyboards is because how many Oregon fans act on this site. Now instead of being humbled mamba wants to take this and make it ugly. Sad when a game affects you that much when you're not even the ones playing. I'm all for talking smack but win or lose you gotta keep it in perspective.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Specifically, I have Thursday October 8th marked on the calendar.

Going to drink a lot. Going to post in the game thread. You can't hide. I will find you.

One of your fan bases will love it. The other will despise me even more.

:evil:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw parts of the Oregon game on TV and like most i was surprised but it's a a regular season game . No need to get that all bent up about it. The reason people got all excited and took to their keyboards is because how many Oregon fans act on this site. Now instead of being humbled mamba wants to take this and make it ugly. Sad when a game affects you that much when you're not even the ones playing. I'm all for talking smack but win or lose you gotta keep it in perspective.
Every time SC loses the rest of the year. I am going to give it back.

That's fair right? If I am better than most at doing so, that is a you problem.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Give it back? lol. You think I really care what you say if or when USC loses again? I was really bummed after the Stanford game but because of the game not because of what some fans write on here. What ever you write is entertainment I dont take it like you're pissing on my kid. The fact that you take this so serious is funny and sad. It's a game played by young men. It's not life or death. maybe because of my Marine Corps background I can see this more than some.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But right now you have Colorado and that massive 10 point spread to worry about. Isn't it about time you pull OD out of whatever ditch he's sleeping in so you guys can start some ridiculous game thread? I think there's a Colorado fan hiding somewhere on here. Isn't it about time OD asks him to taste his shit or something?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But right now you have Colorado and that massive 10 point spread to worry about. Isn't it about time you pull OD out of whatever ditch he's sleeping in so you guys can start some ridiculous game thread? I think there's a Colorado fan hiding somewhere on here. Isn't it about time OD asks him to taste his shit or something?
"You guys"

Cmon

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To Oregon fans, you'll be OK.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You guys"

Cmon
Did I miss something? Yes you guys. I have seen no one really pile on oregon as much as pile on OD (for good reason). You took it all personally and are saying it's on now. I think that's enough to get you lumped in with him.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damn OD just stop
have you learned nothing? stop having such an inflated sense of entitlement and ego.
Yes I still think Oregon is better. and Oregon is going to win.
But seriously put it in check.
You constantly belittle other teams and give no respect where there should be some.
You are talking about colorado the same way you were going on about how Wyoming was better than Georgia State.
Be real. I would take Spruce in a heartbeat. Right now Liafau is looking better than any QB Oregon has. They will throw the ball on Oregon all day.
Stop acting like Colorado cant play at all.

I think a 2-10 season might bring him back down to earth...

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So fun reading everyone celebrating Oregon fans miserable weekend.

All ammo for later.

Yours was not the only miserable weekend by far, probably not even the best miserable weekend. But as we bowlers, formerly football fans, say, the game is still in the wood.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure am glad Bama doesn't catch shit when they lose. I'd hafta rustle up my My Space posse on y'alls asses.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So fun reading everyone celebrating Oregon fans miserable weekend.

All ammo for later.

It's a matter of expectations.

We have basically none.

So you'll be firing blanks! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.