• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So fun reading everyone celebrating Oregon fans miserable weekend.

All ammo for later.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know about anyone else, but I feel like I actually have less of an idea on how the PAC will play out the rest of the way. Imo, here are the top 3 teams in each division (no particular order). This is as of now. Things could change, especially in the South.

South

Utah - Had them pegged as not being able to win the South, but having a big say in who does. I still don't think they have the overall talent, but after what they did to Oregon, I give them a better shot at winning it.

UCLA - When Rosen plays well, they win. When he plays like a freshman, they overcome it and win. They appear to have stepped up as the favorite to win the South. I have to wonder when/if those huge losses on defense will effect them.

USC - Probably the most overall talent in the PAC, but they are inexperienced at key positions and it shows at times. If they can "grow up quickly," they can win the South.

North

Stanford - They appear to have emerged as the North favorite. When asked after the USC game, what the difference was from their first 2 games, Shaw said "we got back to playing Stanford football." If they keep that up, they have a great chance.

Oregon - After the first 3 games, everyone except Oregon fans said that the defense was a problem. After the Utah game, even Ducks fans know that the defense is a problem. Fortunately for them, there is still time to "right the ship," win the North and maybe the PAC. This is a bit of a crossroads for the Ducks. Utah just did to them, what they have been doing to others. How do they respond?

Cal - That offense is scary, the defense not so much. However, if they can stay on track offensively and get just a little help defensively, they can win the North and end up in the CCG.

The Arizona schools put themselves in hole in the South by losing to UCLA and USC. However, if they can get a little help, either one can win the South. But right now, they are on the outside looking in.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the South coming down to USC and Utah. I wasnt big on UCLA but coming around.
North is Stanford and Cal with Oregon lurking for now. I just think if Oregon plays 50% better than they did against utah they still lose at least 2 more.
After the first 3 games Oregons pass defense was the worry, now just the all around D is.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hate is real. I revel in it. Keep it coming. I beg of you.

Keep it coming.

I don't forget. Makes my troll game all the stronger.

I am going to make life miserable for each and every one of ya.

Unless like me, you let it it that water run off your backs, like say.... A Duck.

It's fittin to get miserable for a few of ya. Better start taking some pills to make your skin thicker.

:suds:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know about anyone else, but I feel like I actually have less of an idea on how the PAC will play out the rest of the way. Imo, here are the top 3 teams in each division (no particular order). This is as of now. Things could change, especially in the South.

South

Utah - Had them pegged as not being able to win the South, but having a big say in who does. I still don't think they have the overall talent, but after what they did to Oregon, I give them a better shot at winning it.

UCLA - When Rosen plays well, they win. When he plays like a freshman, they overcome it and win. They appear to have stepped up as the favorite to win the South. I have to wonder when/if those huge losses on defense will effect them.

USC - Probably the most overall talent in the PAC, but they are inexperienced at key positions and it shows at times. If they can "grow up quickly," they can win the South.

North

Stanford - They appear to have emerged as the North favorite. When asked after the USC game, what the difference was from their first 2 games, Shaw said "we got back to playing Stanford football." If they keep that up, they have a great chance.

Oregon - After the first 3 games, everyone except Oregon fans said that the defense was a problem. After the Utah game, even Ducks fans know that the defense is a problem. Fortunately for them, there is still time to "right the ship," win the North and maybe the PAC. This is a bit of a crossroads for the Ducks. Utah just did to them, what they have been doing to others. How do they respond?

Cal - That offense is scary, the defense not so much. However, if they can stay on track offensively and get just a little help defensively, they can win the North and end up in the CCG.

The Arizona schools put themselves in hole in the South by losing to UCLA and USC. However, if they can get a little help, either one can win the South. But right now, they are on the outside looking in.

I think Stanford can and will beat Oregon but I see them not being able to maintain that intensity all season long. So Oregon might still win the North.

Utah is clicking and can beat anyone but it's a long season and I don';t know if they can keep this up if they stumble in a game or lose a player or two.
UCLA is the top team. The only thing is they might feel those losses on defence more later down the road when the back up to the backup might need to play. Rosen still has his freshman moments but he's doing great.
USC, is like you said talented. JuJu and Adoree were the difference this past weekend. They are scary good. But the defense is what might hold them back. Too many youngsters playing in critical situations. I like that they have been doing lots of substitutions but at the end of the game they need to have their top 11 in there. Against Stanford on critical third downs late in the game they had the subs in there.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep it coming.

Unless like me, you let it it that water run off your backs, like say.... A Duck.

It's fittin to get miserable for a few of ya. Better start taking some pills to make your skin thicker.

LOL. Sooooo. Now do you see a step back?? We saw it but you held on to the we just reload at QB and wont skip a beat.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba going all 'Mr badass' on us. You guys are the ones with everything to lose. If Oregon takes the streak to 12 it will suck, but life will go on... We know where we are right now, a major work in progress with lots of reasons to be excited for the future. You guys had playoff hopes and just got taken to brown town in Eugene. You are the ones should be hoping you can keep the streak going this year. You have the potential meltdowns to look forward to.

Please get those 'minions' on here now mamba. Why wait?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Sooooo. Now do you see a step back?? We saw it but you held on to the we just reload at QB and wont skip a beat.
So? It is the same as any team's fan base. Maybe higher expectations than deserved.

Yall did the same thing w/ SC the last several years.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep it coming.

Make up your mind. You wont forget and will make life miserable for us. Or you let it run off your back.
You cant do both.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make up your mind. You wont forget and will make life miserable for us. Or you let it run off your back.
You cant do both.
Take it easy on him. He's all frazzled after what he was forced to watch on saturday.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba going all 'Mr badass' on us. You guys are the ones with everything to lose. If Oregon takes the streak to 12 it will suck, but life will go on... We know where we are right now, a major work in progress with lots of reasons to be excited for the future. You guys had playoff hopes and just got taken to brown town in Eugene. You are the ones should be hoping you can keep the streak going this year. You have the potential meltdowns to look forward to.

Please get those 'minions' on here now mamba. Why wait?
Because. Haven't decided if I want to mix my Twitter ppl w/ my SportsHoopla ppl.

As far as going "badass" on you. That is just dumb.

Just bringing it back on yall. Except I am better at trolling and being a dick. So yall get that to look forward to for at least the rest of the season

My mission is to make plorst life miserable for a couple handfuls of ppl.

I will wait. I will pick my spots. I will troll hard. Like worse than usual.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So? It is the same as any team's fan base. Maybe higher expectations than deserved.

Yall did the same thing w/ SC the last several years.

Totally different. Oregon fan is usually " were Elite , we are the top team or at least top three, were gonna make it to the championship, we wont slip a beat, our system is better, we are faster"

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cant do both.

Oh I am enjoying it. You are missing the point. I don't get mad. I get even.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally different. Oregon fan is usually " were Elite , we are the top team or at least top three, were gonna make it to the championship, we wont slip a beat, our system is better, we are faster"
Who said championship? OD?

He says that every year.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because. Haven't decided if I want to mix my Twitter ppl w/ my SportsHoopla ppl.

Just bringing it back on yall. Except I am better at trolling and being a dick. So yall get that to look forward to for at least the rest of the season

So that would be no on the let it roll off your back thing. Gottcha.
Just wondering. Why do you need to be a dick and troll and what ever else. You lost a game . So what. You shouldnt change personalities with the change in your teams record.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right, it would only make sense to mix the two if Oregon beats UW.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering. Why do you need to be a dick and troll and what ever else. You lost a game . So what. You shouldnt change personalities with the change in your teams record.
apparently everyone getting a kick out of OD's meltdown has really rubbed him the wrong way...

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD says Oregon will win it all
the rest of us were saying Oregon can make it back to the playoff.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too late bra

Status
Not open for further replies.