• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
parity for the other 11 teams anyways

Haha ya I know the road to the PAC 12 goes through Oregon and this year is no exception. By the way, how's Matt Hegarty looking? Any chance he gets the starting nod? We were hoping he'd come to Arizona and possibly start but I'm guessing he has a chance to start at Oregon or else why go and ride the pine right?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha ya I know the road to the PAC 12 goes through Oregon and this year is no exception. By the way, how's Matt Hegarty looking? Any chance he gets the starting nod? We were hoping he'd come to Arizona and possibly start but I'm guessing he has a chance to start at Oregon or else why go and ride the pine right?
Ya. He is starting.

Coach Helf said he has fit right in with the o-line guys.

Chemistry off field has been all they could hope for.

Now for camp. Get him up to speed and he should be a huge part of Oregon's o line

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya. He is starting.

Coach Helf said he has fit right in with the o-line guys.

Chemistry off field has been all they could hope for.

Now for camp. Get him up to speed and he should be a huge part of Oregon's o line

Damn you guys! He's a big boy. Good thing we don't play each other this year haha

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fixed it.
Right, I was talking outside the PAC since White Mamba stated this a few post earlier. I do like the details though.

For those who think Oregon may have a down year this year, how about sharing your pick on the longest streak likely fall.

I know if the Ducks don't make it to the CCG, it wont be the UCLA streak, that will stay in tact.

I got Arizona State (8)!
if I had to pick one I would pick Arizona State as well. Game is down there on a weekday. That tends to hurt Oregon.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a shock he doesn't see us expanding again. He's been asked that a ton of times and has always answered it the same, even when the conference was supposedly courting texas.

I don't think any of us expect the conference to expand again in the next 10 years.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a shock he doesn't see us expanding again. He's been asked that a ton of times and has always answered it the same, even when the conference was supposedly courting texas.

I don't think any of us expect the conference to expand again in the next 10 years.
I was thinking I remembered something about him acting like nothing was happening and Pac was gonna stay at 10 then all of a sudden it went to 12.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if I had to pick one I would pick Arizona State as well. Game is down there on a weekday. That tends to hurt Oregon.
I agree. ASU most likely

SC is t much of a streak at 1. But that is 2nd most likely game to drop in conf play.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, after the rumors of Texas and Oklahoma considering joining fell through it didn't take long for it to come out that we would be adding two teams and who they were. The process wasn't fast really. He never wavered from what he was saying all throughout the process. It was the media bent on seeing the Pac go to be the first mega 16 team conference saying otherwise. Behind the scenes there were loud voices speaking out against it. But this did all start with the discussion about adding 2 to get a CCG and help our conference champ have more clout for reaching national championships.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-star CB Kentrell Love (Corona,CA) has committed to Washington. His offers included Nebraska, Arizona, ASU, Colorado, and Oregon St.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I like the pac 12 format right now. I've had enough of conference realignment over the past 5 years.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard something today about Marcus Mariota that Ducks fans will appreciate.

It seems that there was a "red flag" on Marcus Mariota re: off the field behavior.

The "red flag" was that there was no "red flag." Essentially, some NFL teams felt that he was "too good to be true."

Pretty sad when a kids red flag is that he's too well behaved. Looks like his parents did a great job raising him.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It seems that there was a "red flag" on Marcus Mariota re: off the field behavior.

The "red flag" was that there was no "red flag." Essentially, some NFL teams felt that he was "too good to be true."

Pretty sad when a kids red flag is that he's too well behaved. Looks like his parents did a great job raising him.
NFL GM's be like....

"Oh Shit, no red flags!

WTF's he hiding??!!??!"

:lol:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No way man. Dude was a total bad ass with his speeding ticket he go that one time. what was it like 80 in a 55

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I like the pac 12 format right now. I've had enough of conference realignment over the past 5 years.

Yeah, same here. I didn't want the conference to expand to 12. I loved the 10 team, round robin format. In my opinion, that is how you get a true conference champion. If the conference goes the way the media has predicted, the CCG will be a re-match between USC and Oregon with USC winning.

What if Oregon wins the regular season game? Doesn't seem right that they would miss the playoff because, of the 2 games, they lost the wrong one.

I understand why they expanded though. Too many times the PAC champ was denied an NCG bid because the conference not having a CCG was held against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.