• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not seeing any P5 going as planned to this pt, or the favorites looking exceptional yet.

Well, I do got LSU in the SEC and imo they are living up to it. But the rest is still a mystery.
Who the f knows what is going to happen.

Cal, Stanford, UCLA, Oregon????? Guessing game.

Nothing would shock me in the PAC this year

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the f knows what is going to happen.

Cal, Stanford, UCLA, Oregon????? Guessing game.

Nothing would shock me in the PAC this year

If Browning and the D keep on showing up, I like our chances in any game.

Buuuuuuuuuuuut...:shrug:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browning looked great today. Need a run game though. 70 yards rushing, with 40 to end the first half, isn't gonna cut it...

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Cals D has me optimistic about our chances at our house next week. They let a crappy Texas offense drop over 40 points on them. Our D plays them tough and we'll have a game.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Cals D has me optimistic about our chances at our house next week. They let a crappy Texas offense drop over 40 points on them. Our D plays them tough and we'll have a game.
He'll yeah. If the D can keep them in check, it'll be a good one.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by Stanford. Took advantage of USC's inexperience on defense and converted waaaaay too many 3rd downs.

What avy am I wearing @SUBuddha ?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @ Ducks fans trying to talk shit. They have the same record and their wins are over the same quality of opponents.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usc look at the bright side. Washington upgraded their coach after firing Sarkisian.

Could be a trend

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Bama is about to go down after smack talking all week. Gump tears are almost as delicious as Duck tears. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a quick stroll over to that game thread. Sweet....

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news for sark is bronco Mendenhall is also in So Cal. I'm sure these two could hit the bottle pretty hard together.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browning looked great today. Need a run game though. 70 yards rushing, with 40 to end the first half, isn't gonna cut it...
They weren't featuring the run much today. They were going more west coast quick passing and it was working well.

Way too early to know what Browning will end up being, but right now I'm impressed as hell with how fast he's getting up to speed. That kid reads through progressions faster than any QB I've seen since maybe Brock? :noidea: And he looks like the best pure passer I've seen since Brunell. He extended several busted plays and turned them into gains which is something we didn't see much of in the first two games. He's making major strides each week and they are adding more plays and reads and he's responding well to all of them.

I will say this though. STOP SENDING FUCKING LINDQUIST OUT ON PLAYS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. He's fucking horrible. That fumble he gave up for 6 points should be the final nail in the coffin of that failed experiment. LEAVE THE KID IN and find another way of making up your running game.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weren't featuring the run much today. They were going more west coast quick passing and it was working well.

Way too early to know what Browning will end up being, but right now I'm impressed as hell with how fast he's getting up to speed. That kid reads through progressions faster than any QB I've seen since maybe Brock? :noidea: And he looks like the best pure passer I've seen since Brunell. He extended several busted plays and turned them into gains which is something we didn't see much of in the first two games. He's making major strides each week and they are adding more plays and reads and he's responding well to all of them.

I will say this though. STOP SENDING FUCKING LINDQUIST OUT ON PLAYS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. He's fucking horrible. That fumble he gave up for 6 points should be the final nail in the coffin of that failed experiment. LEAVE THE KID IN and find another way of making up your running game.
Agree with everything. I'll add, another thing that impressed me with Browning, which probably falls under your pure passer, and extending busted plays comments, is his ability to get the ball out rolling to his left.

Quite the upgrade already. :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the 'other' true freshman QB is struggling tonight? At least just from the stats I just quickly glanced at.

Media has been all over hyping that kid and largely I don't think anyone outside of the NW even knows UW is starting one as well. So far I'm saying ours is better. Suck it bruin fans. :lol:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with everything. I'll add, another thing that impressed me with Browning, which probably falls under your pure passer, and extending busted plays comments, is his ability to get the ball out rolling to his left.

Quite the upgrade already. :suds:
He was shaky the first game doing any kind of roll out. First game and all you excuse that. Second game he forced a couple of plays, but he was moving better and was at least throwing the quick hits and screen passes dead on. Now this week he rolled out in plays designed to move him and got through his reads very very well. His game right now isn't enough to beat the best teams in the conference, but his ceiling is so damned high.

Give some props to the line and their development as well, but we will see how much of that is legit in the coming weeks against real big Pac12 D lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.