• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also like to dive at knees and punch people in their family jewels...I hope the Bruins are keeping their heads on swivels.

I don't want to see anyone get their knee taken out.

But I really don't have a problem with seeing a Bruin or 2 get nutpunched. :heh:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ll signs point to a buzz before 8 AM

Tailgate starts at 7 AM. Literally just came inside from neighbors garage where I got my growler filled. HUB IPA 7.5. Also have a bottle of vodka and some oj for morning drank.

Tailgate Menu: Bacon and taters already cooked and ready. Eggs whipped and in fridge for scramble. Cheese grated. Tapatio and Tortillas packed. Breakfast burritos baby.

I know this particular tailgate...love the morn menu and TF is right...WTF is the chorizo in the eggz?

It's 9 am now and these guyz are drunk.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain...liquor rookie here.
I know, most pro drinkers stay away from the super sweet shit, but I have a soft spot for 100 proof rumple minze peppermint schnapps. Just think of it as mouthwash with a kick. :noidea:

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, most pro drinkers stay away from the super sweet shit, but I have a soft spot for 100 proof rumple minze peppermint schnapps. Just think of it as mouthwash with a kick. :noidea:

Some might think that doing that to top shelf scotch is a sin.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this particular tailgate...love the morn menu and TF is right...WTF is the chorizo in the eggz?

It's 9 am now and these guyz are drunk.
Don't care much for the chorizo, too greezy fer me.

I char up some chopped canadian bacon & bell peppers, scramble in the eggs with a touch of milk of course, then when the eggs are done, smother over the top and melt in a handful of shredded cheddar & monterey jack for each burrito. I then like to top her off with a layer of sliced jalapenos!

It may be gringo style but it's damned good!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I char up some chopped canadian bacon & bell peppers, scramble in the eggs with a touch of milk of course, then when the eggs are done, smother over the top and melt in a handful of shredded cheddar & monterey jack for each burrito. I then like to top her off with a layer of sliced jalapenos!

I'm seeing a guy in a "white stovetop" hat and an apron as well here. Probably gay.

:D

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't care much for the chorizo, too greezy fer me.

I have lived in AZ too long, some of my friends refer to my homemade salsa as "kill the white boy salsa". For the breakfast tailgates I usually have a variety of burritos. Ham egg and cheese, chorizo egg and cheese, bacon egg and cheese etc. All of them have pepper, onion and potato hash in them. Then I offer to add Serrano, jalapeno or for the really brave ghost chilies to them.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes @mrwallace2ku I love to cook, no white chef hat though.

You should really see the menu I am prepping for my June fishing trip to Utah. Hitting the cicada hatch on the green river for browns for three days with 12 friends.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I hyped Georgia state and picked them to cover the 45 pt spread. What's your take @OregonDucks?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I hyped Georgia state and picked them to cover the 45 pt spread. What's your take @OregonDucks?

So I just lost this week in a draft kings entry. What was funny was, that while he didn't have outstanding stats, Penny Hart was on all 5 of the teams that won tickets into an event. Hell, one of the 5 winners took both Hart AND Arbuckle.

So while 0regone fans can pretend its business as usual, gamblers are betting against that D, and winning.

:yes:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cal is looking like the real deal tonight on offense in as hostile a road environment as it gets. Things are really clicking for them this year. Dykes has officially brought them back from the abyss. Nice job there. Ugghhhh with them coming to town next week. Our D is going to be put to the full test.

And what a weekend of PAC games. Good lord is it going to be a competive season in this conf. Stanfords power game giving USC the biz tonight.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at the PAC 12. Straight trash conference

Lol at Northwestern >>>>>>> USC

SC is hot garbage!!!! Again!!!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!! :pound:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at the PAC 12. Straight trash conference

Lol at Northwestern >>>>>>> USC

SC is hot garbage!!!! Again!!!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!! :pound:

Not seeing any P5 going as planned to this pt, or the favorites looking exceptional yet.

Well, I do got LSU in the SEC and imo they are living up to it. But the rest is still a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.