• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To those like me that will be drunk before noon tomorrow at a tailgate outside of one of the many fine Pac12 stadiums I raise a toast.

:suds:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To those like me that will be drunk before noon tomorrow at a tailgate outside of one of the many fine Pac12 stadiums I raise a toast.

:suds:
All signs point to a buzz before 8 AM

Tailgate starts at 7 AM. Literally just came inside from neighbors garage where I got my growler filled. HUB IPA 7.5. Also have a bottle of vodka and some oj for morning drank.

Tailgate Menu: Bacon and taters already cooked and ready. Eggs whipped and in fridge for scramble. Cheese grated. Tapatio and Tortillas packed. Breakfast burritos baby.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tailgate starts at 7 AM. Literally just came inside from neighbors garage where I got my growler filled. HUB IPA 7.5. Also have a bottle of vodka and some oj for morning drank.

Tailgate Menu: Bacon and taters already cooked and ready. Eggs whipped and in fridge for scramble. Cheese grated. Tapatio and Tortillas packed. Breakfast burritos baby.

Cook some chorizo in with those eggs. :hungry:

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That may be the most "gringo" menu of Hispanic oriented food I have ever read on the interwebs.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be the most "gringo" menu of Hispanic oriented food I have ever read on the interwebs.
We got some super pasty Oregonians and Washingtonians in our tailgate.

The potatoes are really really good though. Grilled with onions.

And I have some surprises for those that like good food. Didn't want to scare off the pasties though.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got some molcajete (sp?) salsa from neighbor for them.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breakfast for me will be leftover pizza on my way to meet up with the party bus lol. There will be plenty of food for when we get there. Just need something in the gut before I hit my traditional high shelf scotch and a rumple minze chaser.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breakfast for me will be leftover pizza on my way to meet up with the party bus lol. There will be plenty of food for when we get there. Just need something in the gut before I hit my traditional high shelf scotch and a rumple minze chaser.
I am excited as could be for playing GSU.

These games are always great tailgates.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be happy to watch the further progression of our young QB and see if any of our RB's really emerge as a feature runner going into Pac12 play.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoked for tomorrow. I had to be out of town last Saturday, so this is my first game of the year. I'm 'piss-my-pants' excited.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget about you Duckies, but any of yous worried about the win tomorrow?

Honestly the magic that's embraced the Cougars has me a bit scared.

Maybe it's just the 'first ranked team we play jitters' and all? :noidea:

Didn't work out too well for them Dogs, Devils or Ducks...

Anyone else play a ranked team this year?

You know, ranked when you kicked off?

(Sorry SUbuddha)

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

(Sorry SUbuddha)

UCLA is much better i doubt it's close after half.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh nice. I just found a hook up for two tickets for the Notre dame game. Going with a buddy.

Nice. That should be a blast. A friend of mine, who is a huge ND fan, went to USC/ND a few years back. He's from here and had never been. His wife surprised for his birthday by setting up the whole trip. He had a fantastic time, except for one thing. It was the Bush Push game. :heh:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

(Sorry SUbuddha)

BYU has a pretty solid defense that will give Rosen a lot of looks that he hasn't seen. BYU will make him look like a freshman at times, but I think he adjusts and your Bruins win by 10.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. That should be a blast. A friend of mine, who is a huge ND fan, went to USC/ND a few years back. He's from here and had never been. His wife surprised for his birthday by setting up the whole trip. He had a fantastic time, except for one thing. It was the Bush Push game. :heh:

I was at that game. One of the best games I've ever been to . Texas USC was great too but when you lose its hard to call it the best game. I was actually in the Notre Dame student section for that game (Bush push) it was the only ticket I could get. We were a group of about twelve and a few of us sat together but the rest were scattered all over the stadium. I have a habit of flying out there even when I don't have tickets lined up. So it's nice to have the tickets this early.
Btw , the first thing I said when I entered the stadium was "did they fire the guy who cuts the grass?" lol

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BYU has a pretty solid defense that will give Rosen a lot of looks that he hasn't seen. BYU will make him look like a freshman at times, but I think he adjusts and your Bruins win by 10.
They also like to dive at knees and punch people in their family jewels...I hope the Bruins are keeping their heads on swivels.

Status
Not open for further replies.