• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but at least he wasn't on the team at the time :)

it's all I have! leave me alone.:suds::suds:

I just havin me fun...BTW...I fucking love the parity in the Pac anywhose. Time to watch ASU and me Beavers.:yahoo:

YA GOD DAMN RIGHT THE CIVIL'S IN A WEEK!

Better drown your sorrows now, cuz we be a comin to bitch slap ya next week too!:suds:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon yesterday: "We don't wan't no shitty Rose Bowl"

Oregon today: "Please put us in the Rose Bowl"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DYje57V_BY]It's funny 'cause it's true - YouTube[/ame]

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but at least he wasn't on the team at the time :)

it's all I have! leave me alone.:suds::suds:

Yeo your handling the lose pretty good man, good for you.... If anyone deserves their team to win it all its you man, I know you've been waiting a long time for it.....:suds:

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeo your handling the lose pretty good man, good for you.... If anyone deserves their team to win it all its you man, I know you've been waiting a long time for it.....:suds:

Thanks. I'm not holding my breath LOL. If it happens someday I'll enjoy for the rest of my life. However short my life may have left at that moment... :L

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what I've seen in the last few weeks, your club is on a downslide and in BIG fuckin trouble sir...ENJOY THE SLIDE...we all have to take that ride sooner or latter! :laugh3:

Oh I'm worried as shit vs the Beavers now. These guys need to get their heads screwed on straight or Mannion will throw for 800 yards.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. I'm not holding my breath LOL. If it happens someday I'll enjoy for the rest of my life. However short my life may have left at that moment... :L

Yeo you guys have the pac 12 by the balls man, enjoy it cause the rest of us wish we could be in the same conversation.....

Minus WSU of course....:suds:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what I've seen in the last few weeks, your club is on a downslide and in BIG fuckin trouble sir...ENJOY THE SLIDE...we all have to take that ride sooner or latter! :laugh3:

they'll be fine, Hel needs to reel the kids back in, Thomas shouldn't have put words out there to be twisted by the media, that was foolish, plus this is another example of the Pac being better then other conferences, any given saturday shit can happen...

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they'll be fine, Hel needs to reel the kids back in, Thomas shouldn't have put words out there to be twisted by the media, that was foolish, plus this is another example of the Pac being better then other conferences, any given saturday shit can happen...

FDUCK Sats! NEXT Friday, with whatever happens tonite, me Beavs will get a chance to flush that myth right down the toilet @ THEIR HOUSE!
:yahoo:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FDUCK Sats! NEXT Friday, with whatever happens tonite, me Beavs will get a chance to flush that myth right down the toilet @ THEIR HOUSE!
:yahoo:

Oh your boys are going down tonight, football gods shined down today with Arizona, but OD gave you the kiss of death earlier today, ( he's taken your Beavs) I'm glowing.....:suds: and its not cause of the beer either...

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, where the hell are you? Pour me another drink.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh your boys are going down tonight, football gods shined down today with Arizona, but OD gave you the kiss of death earlier today, ( he's taken your Beavs) I'm glowing.....:suds: and its not cause of the beer either...

Suns gotta shine on a dogs ass ever now and then, just NOT tonite brudda...BTW...Price starting?:noidea:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
game time decision I guess.

Not sure which QB I would like to watch tonite..1st time red shirt frosh whose mobile or a wounded pup with experience.:scratch:

Either way, I just wanna see some serious Beav D pressure up front and CONTAIN fucking Sankey for christ sakes...give him his 100 yard game and NOTHING thru the air I say.:suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.